Chapter: x+1 - Challenge

She started her new day with some failures. She had her homework not done, did badly on the test for making some pretty fair guesses, had her lunch not done and some pains on the body. But, to be honest, it was less sadder comparing to the mental "pain" she always had at the back of her head. She was just crazy about her decision.

She thought for a long, long time and decided to "learn" to drink coffee - without creamer and milk. It's hard for her, since bitterness is her enemy; her life had not experienced any bitter scenes that is as bitter as a sip of coffee without creamer and milk. Generally, she hates bitterness.

Still, she wanted to drink coffee, for no reasons. Or maybe there were somes reasons, but no one wanted to term it out. Leave those reasons there. Alone. Alone in her mind. For nothing. And for everything.

I am a baka allowing myself loving someone too much, she murmured. She could not tell why she was thinking that he did not miss her. Doing somethings that she hated to do, changing her statement into a rhetorical question, she disdainfully drew out some things that she believed it officially meant to be his. Childishness.

It fitted him in every aspects, she admitted... though she did not want to...

She looked at the coffee cup again with suspicious eyes. It can't be that easy to drink! He can drink it, somehow! Americano or Espresso? She fainted. Even the type of coffee he liked to drink, she forgot to ask. She wanted to run to him, and ask, just ask it. But she was afraid. She was afraid she could not win herself after 48 hours being cold to the world. She wanted some warm and some breathe too.

It was impossible.

She closed her eyes and preparing for everything would be happening. In her shaking hands, the coffee waved back and forth, like some small storms...

She drank it.

__________

Hello, it's Cream the author. It's 23:29 right now and I'm sleeping while typing, so... pardon my mistakes!  Wish you guys all have a good sleep. Descansa!