Where the hell is this thing going?!

(Nancy's, Katherine's and Skylar's outfits ☝) ( what happens in the video ☝️) ( what she says at the end is what Katherine says ☝️)

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

I'm in the kitchen eating breakfast with my mom and there's a honk that's Matt I say finishing my my cereal.

Behave and I love you she tells me, okay I say standing up putting my plate in the sink grabbing my pill bottle opening it grabbing a pill and put the on grabbing my water bottle.

Later, love you too I tell her walking out the kitchen grabbing my backpack walking out of the house and up to Matt's car taking my pill and take a sip of the water.

I get in what's up I say looking at Matt, Nancy and Nicole smiling, someone's happy today Matt says taking off to school.

Yeah, I mean why wouldn't I be I replie and we head to school, I don't know maybe what happened Nicole says and I sigh.

I know but I have to move on at some point I say plugging my phone into Matt's stereo.

So, do you like that girl Katherine? Nicole ask, I mean yeah, it's cute and I've had a crush on her for a while I replie looking for a song.

Before dating me or during? Nancy ask and I stop doing what I'm doing and look at her.

Before, I was just to scared to tell her I liked her I say looking back at my phone.

I put on love me by the 1975 and we start jamming out to it, we get to school getting out and head inside while I'm looking for Katherine.

I get to the hall and she isn't at her locker so I shrug so I walk to my locker opening it and put my backpack in and grab my notebook and a pencil.

I close my locker and head to class.

( 3rd period)

The bell rings so I get up grabbing my notebook and pencil and head to the door, I get to the door walking out and bump into a girl and I see it's Katherine

Whoa, careful there she says giving me a small smile, Katherine, I'm sorry about that I tell her also giving her a small smile.

Geometry with Bates, no wonder why your in such a hurry she says, you have him too? I question.

5th period, worse 10 hours of my day she replies while I chuckle, speaking of she says checking her watch which she doesn't have.

Gotta go she tells me turning around walking off, uh oh, yeah um, I-I'll see you later? I ask her.

You will she replies so I smile to myself.

( Study hall)

I'm in the library and I decide to see which room Katherine is in so I get on a computer looking up Katherine's name.

Her schedule pops up so I press print and close the tab getting up and walk up to the printer.

I grab the paper and look at it to see she doesn't have mr.Bates for 5th period so I smile to myself sticking it in my backpack.

( After school)

Pull up next to Katherine I tell him and he looks at me and still does it anyways.

Ride home? I ask her, thanks but no, my chariot awaits she replies giving me a small smile.

Later Skylar she continues walking off towards the bus, I look at her you guys go I tell them getting out and grab my backpack and walk around the car.

Whoa, no way the bus? Matt questions, yo, bus with hot girl, car with idiots I replie putting my backpack on and walk up to the bus.

I get in looking for Katherine and I find her so I smile and walk up to her hey, is that seat taken? I ask her and she looks at me confused and smiles a little.

You don't take the bus she replies, I don't? Well I guess it's your lucky day I say smirking so she turns in her seat making room for me so I get in and sit next to the window.

You clearly don't lack confidence she tells me while I put my arm on the chair behind her head.

You clearly don't have geometry with mr. Bates Fifth period I tell her smirking and she looks at me shock.

You did research she says, no, yes I mean... I don't know maybe I replie.

I like it, it shows initiative she says so I smirk, so could I get your number or something? I ask her.

She also smirks or something? She questions, so, I could give you my number or give you some fake nuclear launch codes she tells me.

I'll just take your number I say, I'll just take your phone she replies.

Huh? I question, one, you give me your phone, two, I put my number into it- I cut her off.

Okay, right, right, right I replie taking my phone out and give it her, she puts her number in with the bus starting no excuses now she says and gives it to me.

I'll be right back she says standing up, where you going? I ask her.

Forgot my geometry book she replies walking to the door, wait, I've got mine in here if you need- I get cut off by looking up to see her going down the stairs and the doors close and the bus takes off.

Shit I say getting up and go to the other side of the bus opening the window sticking my head out.

Hey, where the hell is this thing going?! I yell to her while she looks at me.

No clue, I don't take the bus either! She yells back to me, seriously? Katherine Langford! I yell.

Call me! She yells while I sigh smirking to myself, I pull my head back in closing the window and sit back in the seat where I was just sitting.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar talked to Katherine in the morning and Katherine tricked Skylar to be on the bus now Skylar is stuck on the bus, what will happen in the next chapter? Read to find out.