You better hope we don't get caught

( Lisa's, Nina's, Nancy's and Skylar's outfits ☝️) ( Skylar still has no hat or glasses) ( what happens in the video ☝️)

( next day) (Monday)

-Skylar's POV-

I put on my backpack while Katherine walks in peaking in so I smile coast is clear, front door, bottom of the stairs she tells me.

Okay, sorry I replie going past her, yeah she says while I stop at the doorway fixing my hood on my hoodie while I stop and look at her.

Do you wanna do this again sometime? I ask her while we both chuckle.

Call it date five? She replies, sure I say smiling.

Sure she also says so I lean in kissing her and she kisses back, I pull away and smile at her one last time and walk off to the stairs looking back at her still smiling.

I get to the stairs stopping to see her open her door looking at me so we both chuckle.

Bye I tell her waving at her a little, bye she replies doing the same so I walk down the stairs.

I get to the bottom of the stairs opening the door and walk out closing the door behind me.

I'm a block away from the school so I cross the street and I hear a car honk so I look behind me to see it's Matt.

I stop a little and smile at him while he pulls up rolling the window down why no ride this morning? He ask.

What's up man I say continue to walk, I shrug I figured I'd walk I replie.

You're walking from the completely wrong direction he says, I look at him whose bed did you wake up in? He ask laughing driving away.

I get to the building to see him, Nancy and Nicole walk up what happened to you? Nancy ask.

I'll tell you guys later I say while we walk in, I'm walking down the hall to my locker and I see Katherine at it so I smile walking up to her.

Hey babe I say getting her attention, hey baby she replies looking at me.

Has Angelo tried to do anything? I ask her, no, not at all she replies.

Okay good I say putting my backpack in and take out my notebook, what I don't get is why doesn't find his own girl to date instead of trying to take mine I continue grabbing my pencil and close the door.

Probably just to get you piss she tells me, maybe I say with the bell going off.

I'll see you later she says kissing me and I kiss back, okay I replie while we go our separate ways.

( At lunch)

I sit down at the table with Nancy, Nicole, Hayley and Matt now can you tell us what happened? Matt ask

I sigh okay, promise me you three won't say anything I tell Nicole, Hayley and Matt.

Okay, promise they replie, my dad did it I tell them.

I thought he was in prison? Nancy ask, he is but I went and saw him because the officer that was at my house came and said she needs to talk to me and I saw him I replie.

We got into a arugment about my sister and he punched me I continue, your dad is a child abuser and he's in prison? Matt questions.

Yeah I replie, how come I never knew about this? He ask.

Cause, I didn't want anyone to know, Nancy knows because she got it outta me I say.

That's crazy, sorry buddy he tells me, yeah, sorry Sky both Nancy and Hayley also tells me.