Backstory

It all started when I was a kid.
My father had worked at the pizzeria and I practically spent my whole life there and in his office. I became familiar with the whole place and with the staff and the regulars. And the animatronics. My childhood was spent eating pizza, and watching shows and rehearsals as well as watching the place through my fathers cameras in his office. It was fun while it lasted. Until my father lost his job. It wasn't his fault either. The company just decided to let him go for reasons that were nonsensical. I got to my teenage years. Grew out of stale pizza and toy bears. I still held Freddy a special place in my heart. And that bunny too.
I saw the place go through its every change but I was a young man with dreams not fit for a kids party venue. I dreamt of perhaps being a pilot or an Air Marshal. Then my father died in an accident no one fully can explain. I knew Freddy's meant the world to him. To my mother too (Rumors state that Freddy's was where all the family kids were conceived...). I knew it would make him happy for me to start working there. And take up his old job. He was my best friend. I wanted him to be proud.
I worked as a janitor for a while and then the place closed down for repairs and a possible upgrade. It has been years since I last saw the place. The checkered floor. The kitchens, the office, the stages. The staff and the animatronics. They haven't reopened in ages. People say it was another accident but you can never be too sure.

Today I go back to them. Today it opens to staff to prepare for the big reopening tomorrow.
To be honest, I'm shit scared. What if its nothing like it used to be? What if she's not there?

Its 7am. I have a few minutes before I leave.  Its almost time.