I'm dreaming of you in colours that don't exist

They consume me in all their forms. They surround me in a glorious light then are chafed away by their dying vibrancy. These colors are a hurricane. I am a hurricane. You are the storm.

What is the color of heartbreak? Is it blue? Is it the light shade of purple crayon still stuck to my car? Is it fire or the sensation of drowning? The pain of screaming with no one to hear you. Is anyone there at all? Is anyone there at all? Is anyone there- Is anyone there at all? The color of standing on the edge about to fall. The color of a fire reduced to embers. The color of embers bursting to life.

The colors of you irradiate like the sun. A spectrum only I might see. The color of love and passion. The color of the feeling that runs down the spine. The color of the morning light through the windows when you wake. The color of hearing your breath. The color of your ever intoxicating scent. The color of your heartbeat when the moon rises. The color of warmth. The color of safety. The colors of being held by you. The color of absence. The absence of color. Vanished. The colors are everywhere. Consuming me. Eating away at me. They are me. They are you. The colors of you create a nestle where my heart and soul lay. The colors of home. The colors of two eyes and a heartbeat. You are the color of love.

Yet these colors surround me- they spiral like a hurricane I can't control. The color of help? An arm reached through the eye of the storm- your hand. The color of when the tears stop at the sound of your voice. The color of you.