Behind these doors

"Kook, how long will we have to hide?" I asked after we entered an empty room on the backstage of MMA

"Why? Are you getting tired of this relationship?" He asked seriously and I looked at him on the eye.

"Yes, I am." I answered honestly. He was taken aback with my answer and I can see a tear forming on his eyes.

"Doll, let's fix this. Give me more time." He said sadly as he reached for my cheeks.

I started to breakdown. "I'm sorry kook but I've had enough. On public, you're with Yeri but behind this doors you're with me. I'm tired of seeing articles about the both of you being sweet on cam! I'm tired of watching you walk on the red carpet holding hands with her! And most of all, I'm tired of pretending I'm fine with all of this bullshits!"

"Do you think I want this?! Our companies are the one who should be blamed for this! I don't love Yeri. I love you!" He said as he hold both of my hand.

"I love you too but this love is not healthy for the both of us anymore! Can't you see I'm hurting? Everytime I see you with Yeri... it breaks me in half, Kook. I can't even hold you on public but Yeri can kiss you on cam!" I bursted.

"I told you to wait, Lisa. I just need more time to think of a plan. We'll finally go out on public after I fix this all. Please, just hold on a little longer." He pleaded.

"Time? I gave you a whole year kook but our situation is just getting worse everyday!" I sobbed. "I deserve better than to be hidden behind this doors."

He pulled me to a hug and I cried on his shoulder. I love this man so much but this time, I'll choose to love myself first.

We both cried hard, not minding if our makeups will smudge. I hug him tight as I whispered on his ears how I'll miss him, how important he is to me and that I won't stop loving him even from afar.

He broke the hug then I felt his lips on my forehead. "I'll fix this immediately so that I can go back to you fast. Promise me, you won't be with another man while I'm gone. Even if we're breaking up right now, you're still mine and I'm still yours, doll. Never forget that."

I nodded then I touch his cheeks. "See you soon and I hope it won't be behind doors anymore."

He leaned closer to me then his lips touched mine. "I promise, doll. I can finally show you off to the world. I love you so much, Lisa. Wait for me, okay?"

I nodded then I pressed my lips to his again before leaving him crying on that room.