Inkigayo Sandwiches

Lisa's POV

"Oooh! Lalisa got another number." Jennie unnie said when we saw a small piece of paper under my sandwich.

"Who is it? Who is it?" Chaeng asked excitedly and I scan the paper.

"It's just numbers. He didn't include his name." I said then Jennie unnie took the paper from me.

Jisoo unnie nodded. "He's playing a lil mysterious, I see."

"Text him so we'll know who is he!" Chaeng said and I shook my head.

"Nope, I am done with all these numbers on my sandwiches." I said then I started eating.

"Pfft... Just because you and your ex boyfriend, whose name is forbidden to say, started with these numbers on sandwiches doesn't mean you have to ignore the idols who wants to be friends with you." Jennie unnie said as she typed the numbers on her phone.

I groaned. "Can we please not talk about him? We're here on the canteen surrounded by other idols, anyone can hear us you know? And what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm typing his number on my phone. Duh!" Jennie unnie said.

"Why?" Jisoo unnie asked her.

"To know if my phone have his number but it turns out, none... I wonder who he is." Jennie unnie said and I just continued eating to show her I am not interested on this topic.

"Babe!" We turn around and saw Kai oppa walking towards us with Baekhyun oppa.

"Hey babe." Jennie unnie said before they kissed in front of us.

"Eww!" I said before covering mine and Chaeyoung's eyes who kept on giggling.

"Tsk! Get a room kiddos!" Jisoo unnie said and the couple just laughed at us.

"Eyy Lalisa! What's up bro?" Baekhyun greeted me as he sat on an empty seat beside me.

"Hey, Burnt Bacon." I said and he hissed. He hates that nickname I gave him.

"Babe, Lisa got a number again but the guy didn't put his name. Enter this on your phone to see if you're friends with him." Jennie unnie said and Kai oppa took the paper from her.

I groaned. "Unnie! I told you I'm not interested on knowing who he is."

"Woah, Manobangs got a number again! The others will be thrilled. Prepare to be annoyed by Chanyeol and Suho." Kai oppa said and I rolled my eyes on him.

"Remind me again why I helped you with my Jennie unnie?" I said and the couple laughed at me.

"But seriously, Lizzy. It's time for you to have a relationship again. After J---" Baekhyun oppa said but I cutted him off.

"Say his name and I'll make sure you're injured after." I threatened him.

"Fine! But come on! Just give it a try! Stop being a bitter and just text this guy. What if it works?" He said and the others nodded.

I sighed deeply. "Why are y'all so annoying? I said no and that's final."

"Oh shit!" Kai oppa suddenly cussed and we turned to him.