Chapter 12 Queen Hope

Percy's POV

Watching Hope smile and twirl in joy caused a smile to my lips. With her family nearly ready and over the situation that recently happened, I couldn't be happier. Of course, the seamstress was executed shortly after the event, but that's one thing I would not be telling my new bride and queen, I just want to see that smile on her lips.

"My King," I turned my head towards the door. A guard stood there glancing at me. Like everyone else in this castle, he took his job seriously. Way too serious for my liking, I didn't push them to always go overboard, but on the bright side, they all have high scenes.

"The Gods and half-bloods are prepared to go to the throne room, they are waiting in their assigned rooms," I glanced back at Hope and nodded at the information. It was good to know they were all prepared, the ceremony would start soon.

"Are all the guest here?" I asked the guard. He simply responded. "Yes, sir,"

I gave another nod, "Is everything prepared?" I asked softly. The guard smiled and nodded, "Everything is prepared for the coronation, all we are missing is the queen and her family," I nodded and stood up from my seat.

"Finish dressing them. A maid will lead the Queen and her family." I told the seamstress. I gave a nod at the guard to make sure he was still paying attention to me.

"Make sure Hope is guarded," I told him as I walked out, I was now out of earshot from Hope and her family. I glanced around the hall, a few maids here and there, doing finishing touches. But a certain Hunter caught my eye. Unlike the other Hunters of Artemis, this one wore a silver hooded cloak with a medical mask over her mouth. Her gaze focused me on as well. This girl stood there still as a tree. Something about her was familiar, I could feel it. I glanced at her once more with a suspicious gaze and turned away, walking towards the throne room.

It's time we all start making our way to the throne room, the ceremony would start soon. My heart leaped in excitement at the thought of Hope accepting her role to rule beside me. Hope would soon be my wife.

"It's nice to see you," I stopped mid-track and turned to see Artemis with a scowl on her face. I blankly looked at the goddess and turned away from her. "It's rude to ignore your guest," She spoke out, her tone venomous, I knew she would take pleasure in trying to hurt me, but I simply glanced at her from the corner of my eyes and smirked.

"I hardly want any of you here, I should not even be helping you. After all, you all branded me as a traitor a long time ago. How can you possibly trust a traitor to save you?" I asked pushing the throne doors open. I walked in with Artemis following behind me.

She fell silent, and I knew she was gazing at the throne room with awe. I had looked at it in amazement at too, and I still do. The females did such a great job here. All forms of gems glistered the throne room. Not to mention the polished floor. But right now, it stood out with all the ceremony decor, I nearly let my jaw drop in shock, but quickly composed myself.

"Wow," Artemis gasped out. I chuckled and turned around to see her gapping at my throne room. I sauntered towards my throne slowly, mocking Artemis pace. "Would you stop that!" I could feel her glare against my back as I reached my throne. All the way here, I ignored her constant fit over the mocking pace.