-4🖤

— the next day —
it was a saturday , today were all going to sleep over at Alex's house except from that fake hoe leilani she's all up Loren ass , I got up from my bed and checked on my phone i started liking some edits , i switched off my phone and headed to the bathroom i turned on my speaker and played my playlist i got in the shower and bro i was singing my heart out .once i got out i blow dried my hair then it threw it up into a high ponytail, i came out of my bathroom and headed over to my closet i just grabbed a pair of clothes that actually match today started of good . I threw on a black tee that quotes " love is hell" then pulled up some grey comfy sweatpants and slid on my Nike sliders , as soon as i got ready i got notification from our group chat.

daboyss gc🤟🏽🖤:

alex🤩: so meet at my house about 5:30
giooo : ok bro
bestie desi💕 : i guess this speaks for all of us but can you pick us up ??
you : ugh fine.

great , i ran down the flight of stairs so i could pick everybody up I got in my car , ok first stop des.
                   5 minutes later
you see des wearing grey sweatpants and a plain black tee

Hailey : "aye twins"

Desi : "ayeee let's take a pic for the insta later"

Hailey : " for sure"

                 10 minutes later

you picked everybody up and now your all inside alex house sitting on the couch .

Carlos : " let's play spin the bottle"

Gio : " we need a bottle"

Alex : " there is one on the counter"

i looked over the counter there was a bottle of beer it was completely empty not a drop left .
                   Spin the bottle

Hailey : " Alright here are the rules , 1st if the bottle spins on you , you have to kiss the person that spins it , 2nd you cannot get mad if someone you like kisses someone else"

Hailey : " so who's going first?"

Diego spins the bottle and it landed on desiree ||desi|| i thought it was really cute since they was already dating . I pulled out my phone and went live on instagram . I flipped the camera the other way and showed Diego and Desi kissing and i just awh then and they both looked at me and i saw i was live i quickly turned off my phone.

Hailey : " alright whose next ?"

Alex : " I'll go "

Alex spins the bottle and it lands on me oh no no no , alex looks up at me .

Christopher : "guys come on it's just a kiss don't act like you don't wanna kiss eachother".

Alex learned in and kissed me and i kissed him back the we stop .
10 mins has passed by so we decided we was all gon watch a horror movie even though they know that i hate horror movies . on one couch diego and desi was all cuddle up together , Chris and Sam , me and Alex then poor gio and jack . everytime it got to the scary parts or the jump scares i bury my head in alex chest he just always laughs at me