CH. 36 Our Guest is here

(Dean POV)

"They're here," Kevin said looking out the window, I nodded my head and stared at my brother who opened the door letting Damian & Natasha in.

Damian quickly turned around, kicking Kevin on his leg who lost his footing, fell back and landed on the ground.

Kimani let out a chuckle.

"What the hell man," Kevin said and Damian looked at him as if he didn't do anything wrong because he truly didn't but not in Kevin's eyes.

"Don't what the Hell me, first you ditch me, then you got yourself into a situation thinking that I wouldn't help you, leaving the damn country and I had to go look for you. You're so lucky you're alive right now because if you were dead, I would have brought you back to life and killed you again." Damian said.

Natasha looked at them and turned to look at us. She walked towards Kimani and me, sticking her hand out.

"Hello, I'm Natasha. Nice to meet you both." She said Kimani and I shook her hand, introducing ourselves to each other.

We turned to look at Damian and Kevin bickering about how one wanted to come along but the other one didn't want to put the other in danger.

"Did you have a good flight?" Kimani asked Natasha.

Natasha nodded her head.

"It was a good flight, but I am happy to be back on land, to be honest." She said and Kimani giggled.

"Come on, let's sit down." She said and Natasha nodded her head, following Kimani further into the living room and sitting on the couch with her.

Kimani started a conversation with, her and Natasha seemed to be discussing something serious so I made myself towards Damian and Kevin.

Damian's eyes widen and he stuck his hand out. "Hey, it's good to finally meet you in person man." He said to me and I shook his hand.

"You too man, I see you took a hit on Kevin also," I said causing Damian to chuckle and Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, he deserved it. He had no idea how worried I was about him." Damian said and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I completely understand and I felt the same way," I said and we both looked at Kevin.

"You see Kevin, you have people who care about you and love you. Just don't go up and leave like that man, there's nothing we wouldn't do for you. We're all family." Damian said causing Kevin eyes to widen.

Kevin look like he had unshed tears but he held it in.

"Thanks, I love you guys so much. Honestly man." He said and I rolled my eyes, while Damian let out a laugh.

"You better know that, there's nothing that the people who care about you wouldn't do for you," I said to Kevin and he nodded his head.

I turned to Damian.

"Did you have a good flight and did you have any trouble getting here?" I asked Damian and he shook his head.

"No, my people were able to get me here. I was worried about Natasha, not knowing how she would feel but she seems to be doing fine about being here." He said looking at Natasha.

Natasha and Kimani were sitting on the couch having a conversation.

"You look concern," Kevin said and Damian let out a sigh.

"That's because she's been through a lot and I know what she's been through is horrible even though I haven't even known 5 percent of it," Damian said and Kevin's eyes widen.

"You said she was married to Jeff Baez?" Kevin asked and Damian had a disgusted look on his face at just the mention of Jeff Baez name.

"I wouldn't call it married," Damian said before Kevin could ask what he meant by that.

Damian brought his hand up.

"Not my story to tell." He said, Kevin, shut his mouth and nodded his head.

"Everyone has a story," Kevin said and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, everyone. We've all had our fair share of the horrible parts of the world." I said and Damian nodded his head.

"Truth that. So have you guys come up with anything yet?" Damian asked and I shrugged.

I had a couple of things in mind.

"Yeah, I've got a couple things in mind, I'm also sure Kevin does and Kimani does too. We were waiting for you and Natasha to get here so we could discuss it with you guys also. I know you probably have a couple things and I'm sure she does also. I do have someone in the USA who will be our eyes and ears there when we discuss the plan we come up with together. He'll have to be on webcam with us." I said and Damian nodded his head.

"Okay, sounds fine. I was doing some research and planning things out on my laptop while we were on the plane." He said.

"We're still going to get Tommy right?" Kevin asked and Damian looked at him with a raised brow.

"Tommy? As in the Bartender? When I asked him about you, he wouldn't budge at first at all until I guess he realized that I didn't want to hurt you or anything. Why is he in danger or something?" Damian asked and Kevin let out a sigh.

"Well, considering that he's been getting a lot of people lately coming up to him and asking him questions, I'm sure that would seem suspicious to certain people and it would lead him to danger. So we're going to have to bring him here so he can stay safe." Kevin said causing Damian eyes to widen.

"Fuck your right, because I'm sure Dean and Kimani went to talk to him also. That's a lot of people asking certain questions." Damian said and I shook my head.

"Not only that, but people who weren't us that wanted Kevin for whatever reason went up to him and started asking him questions too. So we would need to go get him, it would be the best thing to do. As Kimani said, I'm not going to have a innocent person blood on my hands." I said and Kevin stood still.

"Nothing is going to happen to him." He said with a serious tone to his voice, Damian looked at him and didn't say anything.

"Of course, will get to him first," I said and Kevin nodded slowly.

"Okay, because I'm not going to lie. I'm a little scared that we won't be able to." I said and I shook my head.

"No we will, we will get there on time," I said and he nodded his head letting my words settle in.

"So you have a kid huh?" Damian said and Kevin looked at Damian.

"You going to tell us the story of how that happened or what?" Damian asked Kevin and Kevin let out a sigh.

I shook my head because I didn't even know the story myself so the fact that Damian just flat asked Kevin the story on how the heck he probably has a kid out there who is most likely going to be in danger just prove that Damian isn't the type of person who beats around the bush.

Damian is cool.

I look at Kevin and raised a brow.

"Fine." He said and I let out a sigh.

This better not be a crazy story.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Lol Dean said this better not be a crazy story. Oh, Dean come on now, you know me better than that. I made you. If it ain't crazy, has some twist, makes you cry, makes you fall in love scream then Kassandra didn't write it. I'm writing this story so you all should know better. Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

XOXO

-Kassandra Vivu