CH. 55 Poor Damian

CH. 55 Poor Damian

(Dean POV)

When he was done telling the things he knew about Kevin and me, he turned to Damian.

Damian's eyes were narrowed.

"Whatever you have to say, I really don't think it would make a difference about what has already happened to me and everything I have gone through," Damian said.

The Grimreaper nodded his head slowly, with an understanding look on his face, which had me raised a brow.

Proving to us that he most likely could relate to what Damian was saying, I'm sure all of us could in this room.

"That is most likely true, but don't think you deserve to know things that someone knows about you, things that someone knows about people that have affected your life, especially when it comes to things that you don't know yourself." The Grim Reaper said.

"What is telling me these things are going to exactly?" Damian asked.

"Give you information on who has a hand on the things they did." The Grim Reaper said shrugging.

"You decide to do what you want to do with the information." The Grim reaper said.

"How exactly are you able to know these pieces of information? Do you have a helping hand in all of this?" Damian asked.

The Grim Reaper shook his head.

"No, I don't have any hands with the things that have happened to any of you. That is the honest truth, I have no reason to lie." The Grim Reaper said.

"So what is it that you know about me?" Damian asked.

"That you can relate somewhat to everyone in this room. You were an orphan, your mother left you at the orphanage, claiming that she would come back for you but she never did. You grew up in the orphanage, got adopted by a man who everyone thought was a good man but ended up being a sick freak pedophile who abused you instead. You ended up hurting him and escaping months later, but he's still out there looking for you. He seems to have formed an obsession over you." The Grim reaper said.

The room fell quiet, Damian flinched.

I turned to look at Kevin, not seeing any surprise on his face.

He knew a little bit about Damian's story.

"You grew up on the street, you were homeless. What you didn't know is that your mother was unable to come back because she was deported. " The Grim Reaper said.

I watch Damian's eyes widened.

"That's why she couldn't keep her promise back to you, she knew that she was going to get deported because she was here illegal but the reason why she was here was because of her running away from the crimes that were being taken place in her country and village. The Violence and her family being wiped out. Your father is also American, white American. He had visited your mom's country and that's where they met, which lead to her getting pregnant." The Grim reaper said.

I looked at Damian, seeing many emotions crossed his face.

When the Grim Reaper said that many of us in this room had something in common, he wasn't kidding.

The fact that Damian has experienced the things that my brother and I have experience just makes me feel even closer to him now.

I could see why Kevin had seen him as a brother.

"My mother didn't abandon me?" Damian asked.

"No, she also didn't want you to be deported with her because you weren't born here. You were born in her country, she knew life there would be bad for you because you're were a boy, they would target you and would make you do things for them, so her thinking she left you in the orphanage would do some good than harm." The Grim Reaper said.