Feelings vs feelings.

Damian came to the place where heard Raven's scream but there was no one or nothing.

-Looking around- ...this gives me a very bad thorn -Robin drew his sword- I know you're here damn copy of Raven...!! get out now...

At that moment steps were heard approaching, which caused Damian to turn around.

Ra... Raven? -said the boy, somewhat surprised-

Raven's clothing was different, it was a low-cut dress full of black feathers with bare legs and an incrusted glass was visible in her chest, although it was a pretty sight, the young wonder knew that "your" Raven would not wear that kind of clothes.

The young woman attacked Damian with a powerful spell but he moved quickly as he attacked her with his sword but when he try cut it the young man realized that his body was real.

-Jumping back avoiding the blow with her back- she... is the real Raven... but... what happened? -said the boy, somewhat confused-

Do you like my doll? -said the shadow coming out of the crystal of his chest appearing behind Raven caressing the face of the girl-

You... damn... what did you do to Raven?!!!! -the young man shouted while there was a strong anger on his face-

The Raven that you know is not here anymore... now it's just a shell, is my beautiful doll... which belongs to me... now I'm the real Raven...

You are not Raven!!!, the Raven that I like is the one that is not afraid of anything! that one that is cold but is kind, you do not look at all like her, you're not worth it, -said the boy seriously-

DAMN!!! SON OF... AS YOU DARE!

You're just the darkest side of a vulnerable girl, if you think you're powerful for having "win" Raven in such a cowardly way let me tell you that you're a damned wimp -Damian said- not even serious layers to stand up to "my "Raven!!!!

Raven tightened her lips a bit without giving to notice much, for hear the words of Damian.

The shadow grew increasingly irritated by the boy's comments and he clenched his fists until they started to bleed.

I'll show you what it's like to be weak, damn brat -she said furiously- when I'll join the crystal of her chest, we will never separate again, jajajaja -The shadow laughed like crazy-

NOW WE GO MY BELOVED DOLL !!! KILL THAT BOY !!! DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOUR, NECK BREAKS HIM!!! -said the shadow as it became small and got into the crystal that had Raven in the chest- KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!!!

Raven nodded dryly and she attack Damian, both had a hand-to-hand fight receiving those Raven attacks was undoubtedly painful for Damian, but seeing the face of the girl without emotion that those blue eyes like sapphires had become in rubies full of anger and pain, Damian felt an inexplicable pain.

Damian managed to hit Raven, which hit a rock and broke it with his body. Damian did not like to hit the pale girl but he could not help it, he had to defend himself while trying to think of a plan.

The girl getting up and started throwing rock and black magic projectiles in the form of arrows.

You will not escape, you damn insect!!!

Even though Raven was the one who spoke that was not her voice.

Damian dodged the attacks and started running to gain some time, but Raven keeping was still flying very close -shit- said the young man -not even I am a rival for her, but there must be some way to make her react-