You

The other day I saw Jennie with her boyfriend smiling and laughing but today she was drunk, crying alone. I didn't know if I should have approached her or not but I did it anyway. I was just trying to help her but she pushed me away. I didn't fall but she stumbled and fell on to the ground. I tried to pick her up but she wouldn’t let me and pushed my hands away and shouted "Go away! I don't want you!"

It still hurts. Her words hurt.

I stood there watching Jennie get up on her own. She walked away without looking back at me. I was hesitating whether to follow her or not but I was worried that something might happen to her so I walked behind her the whole time. She didn't notice me. She has never noticed me.

Flashback

On my way to class, I saw Jennie standing with her friends at the lockers. She was laughing with them. Her side was facing me but suddenly she turned to my direction. I quickly turned around facing my back at her thinking that she noticed me staring at her but no. When I looked up I saw him. Him, her boyfriend. He was waving at Jennie with a smile on his face, that smile I wish I had. A tear ran down my cheek but I quickly wiped it off before someone could see it. When I was about to go she walked past me and went to her boyfriend. She didn't even look at me once. She didn't even notice that I was there.

Am I invisible to you?