finally

Jennie was just wandering around the street before a car stopped and out came a guy from the car. A guy I don't like. Not because he likes the same girl I do but because he thinks he can hurt the girl I like however he wants. How do you know he hurt her, you may be wondering?

Flashback

I was going out of the canteen but I saw Jennie sit by herself. I wanted to sit beside her but I thought she might not want me there so I stood there watching her, for a while. A few moments later her boyfriend came out of nowhere and sat across her. I didn't want to look like a creep so I walked off.

He was with Jennie acting all sweet but behind her back, he is a jerk. A bastard. An idiot. He kissed someone else in front of me. He was behind the school with another girl. I saw him wrap his arms around her waist and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She chuckled and gave him a peck on his lips but he wanted more. He pinned her to the wall and hungrily kissed her. I was mad. I wanted to kill him but I didn't because I knew Jennie would want to do it herself so I walked away.

End of flashback

He grabbed Jennie’s arms and looked at her with a worried expression. I chuckled.

How pathetic can someone be?

He was the reason she was crying and now he is acting worried. I really couldn't stand him anymore.
"Stop being so fake." He looked at me confused.
"Yeah, I'm talking to you, you f*cking bastard. Stop playing around. I saw you with Chaeyoung." He was shocked. I could see his eyes widen.
"Who are you?"
"It doesn't matter. She is coming with me." I dragged Jennie away from him. He didn't even try to fight back.