Pretending on John

After John refused to come with me to make to him some tests at the hospital.  I went to one of the doctors which is my friend,well my friends name was Dom. I went to him and told him then i started cring, after that he said"do you know what will happen to you and your future?"then i said"i know what will happen, but the important question is how am i gonna solve this problem?". But then i remebered Lucy saingvthat John loves all girls, i mean pretty girls with nice body, so i said to my self if i pretended at John that i love him wont hurt any one. By the way John worked as an acter. So i went to the place where his working now he was acting there he was doing dangorous moves so i suddenly shouted and the producer said "cut, lady what are you doing" then John came and drank something then i asked him what he was drinking he said thst he was drinking protins, then i told him to give it to me so i csn check if it healthy, then i took it and i turned facing my back at him then i opened my purse and took some pills these pills lets him sleep, i did that cause Dom told me if something happen to any actor at the place he was in they take him to the hospital i worked in. Then i gave it to him and i said"it s healthy you can drink it, see you after half an hour bye" then i went. I waited four hours but he still didnt come then i went to Dom then i shouted at him and i told him"you said any actor if his injured he comes to this hospital, then where is him tell me"i was so mad, then he told me that they took him to another hospital then i asked Dom what was the name of the hospital then he told that its name was Santa Maria Hospital. Then i went running to that hospital, then i arrived there i found John and both of his friends there i found that he took the X-rays test he wanted to open it but thanks god i stopped him from opening it in the right time. Then i said"John are you ok?" then he said"yes i m good but where is your watch?"then i got scared and i tried explaining for him but he never gave me a chance to explain to him, but then he said"where did you leave your watch in your house cause i waiting for you for a long time"i was relieved that he didnt know then i said "yes i left it home". Then i found that John never drank the protins his friend Edward took it. Then after two and a half weeks i invited John to my house i was wearing a short pink dress and i brought two cups of orange juice, one of  the cups i put ten pills of...well i forgot its name this pills lets him like drunk. Then he came so i asked him"juice,coffie or what"he said"juice"then he took the two cups of juice and he wanted to give me one, but by an accident i took the ones which the pills was in...i drank it..then became drunk...then he was leaving but i didnt leave him go..i put on some muisc and brought him back and i danced for him then....then...i started kissing him...then..ya we did it we had sex but trust me i never wanted that to happen. Next morning i woke up i look at myself and started cring. Then John called me he said he wanted to meet me...he took me to a small ship..he told me to wear a swimming suit...so i wore it then he carred me and jumpped on the sea we went deep i found he brought me a ring he put it on my hand then we got out of the sea.....then after five hours..i came with a needle full of sleeping liquid..i came and hugged him behind then gave it to him. Then finally i took him to the hospital and did for him a surgery and took my watch out. After the surgery i took him to his room..he woke up thenvhis friend came his friend Edward and asked me why did i do that to him then i told him to save my future and that i never ever cared about him but John heard all what i said and started laughing snd he said"Katty baby stop joking with him"then i said"John i m not joking thats the truth i never cared about you"then John was sad and went he wouldnt talk to anyone..so guys wanna know what happened with me and John read the next part.