How i met John?

I was with my friend Lucy which was getting divorced. But before i was with her, when i was in my way i found  two men who were pretending that they were doctors, they were pretending that Lucy's husbands Edward happened with him an accident on his way home so he couldn't remeber anything and that he needs love to remeber everything. So i asked them two but they answered the wrong answer so by them selfs they told us everything but there s one thing you didnt know that one of  the men was John. So Lucy and Edward fought with each other again and i felt that there relationship wont work, so i put the blame on John. One day John came to the hospital which i was working in he came and he was shot in his stomache so i had to do for him a surgery. During the surgery after i took out the bullet my watch which i was wearing fell in his stomache but i never relised that. After the surgery i told the nurse to take for him X-rays picture, after  half an hour tge nurse came and gave it to me so when i took it out i was shocked, i found out that the watch fell in his stomache if the cheif of the hospitall knew that i was gonna be distroyed so i had to do something. I went running to room 301 to see John but i didnt find him so i asked the nurse which was going out of his room where he was she told me that she doesnt knows where he is. I started looking for him so i went out side i found him with Edward and Alen a friend of  John. He was tring to escape but i stopped him so John asked Alen if he payed money for the hospital and Alen said yes. So John started shouting at me but i never inew why i begged him to come with me but i never told him why but the problem is that he said no so i tried letting him to come with me but suddenly he just went into the car with his friends Alen and Edward and went so i started thinkinging what to do. So my friends if you wanna know what happened with me read the next part of My future as a surgery doctor.