John s wedding

After i said to John that i never cared about him ......he just went and i felt alittle bit guilty. I went directly to my home then i went to my bed and slept.

After two weeks

The last few days i have seen too many couples and everytime i see a couple i have this strange feeling. One i was home with my aunt and sister i was at the kitchen i was tring to take out the ring that John gave me.....my sister said"katty who gave you this ring its nice"i told her it was John. Then suddenly my aunt came to the kitchen and she said"i heard everything tell me did he propose to you and you said yes cause you both love each other...right"i told her that i dont belive in love, she then said"is it cause of your parent..honey listen your dad never left your mom he loved her from all his heart......but she was mean with and then one day she left..he tried talking to her but she didnt listen..if that was any other man he would leave her since the beggining". Then that feeling again but more....i went to Edward and asked him about John he told me that John was going to get married then he said"he is still crazy about you he doesnt know whats he doing go now to cause today is his wedding. I went with Edward and Lucy to his wedding...when we arrived i screamed"stop..stop...John i m sorry for everything that i did i m so sorry..John i love you" then the girl who was he getting married to went near the water well they made there wedding at the beach. John went after her...they were talking then he came back he looked mad..he took me from my hand and he wanted to get me in the car i was begging him to forgive me and come but he became more mad he opened the door of the car wide and told me to go in and i was saing no then he said"are you an idiot if you didnt go in the car how could we run away"then he smilied.....i was shocked but i was happy i hugged him...we went in the car he was so that he was talking alot....then i shouted saing"John shout up" but he said no so i said"i know the way make you shout up and you will like it". I kissed him tho he was driving then the rest of the way he never talked.

The

End.