On The Airplane

Otoya: Who does that guy think he is?

Syo: Yea, he bumps Nanami down yesterday and now he's on the plane with us sitting next to HER!!!!!!!

Syo was fired up getting ready to push that Kira out of the way but he didn't want to make a seen. So he just punches the chair in front of him really hard making Ran-Ran look at Syo picking him up.

Ran-Ran: Do you mind I'm trying to sleep here?

Sweat drips on Syo face nodding his head yes. After a few hours, Haruka was falling asleep. Kira looks at her pulling her head on his shoulder so she doesn't hit her head on the window. Making STARISH and QUARTET NIGHTS his enemy. Reiji was extremely upset at Kira so he gets up making a seen.

Reiji: Excuse me Kira but I'll be taking Haru-chan from you now. Nothing personal but we don't know you and don't want anything to happen to her. I hope you understand Kira.

Kira: I don't mind at all I totally understand. I wouldn't want the girl I love in another guys arm as well.

Reiji blushes after that comment from Kira. Carries Haruka like a princess to his and Ai seat and put her between them. All the members were relieved that Reiji has Haruka and not that creep Kira but still a little jealous at Reiji. Kira looks at Reiji with an evil look but looks away. After a few hours, they arrived at their destination. They all wait outside waiting for their bus to take them to the hotel. After 5 mins the bus picks them up.

Kira: Haruka waits for a second, please.

Haruka: What is it, Kira?

Kira gives Haruka a little gift and she opens it up and sees a pink necklace with a white diamond. Haruka blushes red.

Haruka: Why did you give this to me Kira?

Kira: Because I don't want you to forget about me for a second. May I please put the necklace on you Haruka?

STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT won't have it and Cecil and Tokiya pull Haruka into the bus leaving Kira at the airport

STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT won't have it and Cecil and Tokiya pull Haruka into the bus leaving Kira at the airport. Haruka stares at them wondering why they did that? Next few hours they make it to the hotel it was beautiful. They get to the office and then they got their keys. Reiji, Otoya, and Tokiya were in the same room. Ran-Ran, Ren, and Masato were in the same room. Ai, Syo and Natsuki were in the same room. Then Camus and Cecil were in the same room. Like always Haruka gets her own room just how she likes it. Ran-Ran told everyone to meet in the lobby in a few hours so they can rest. When Haruka got into her suite she was amazed at how beautiful her room was. After she looks around she falls asleep. 4 hours passed when she woke up. She takes a shower, brushes her hair, puts her clothes on, and then puts on a little makeup. When she makes it to the lobby she didn't see her friends anywhere so she waited for them. She looks over and sees a white piano.

Haruka: Excuse me, Sir, may I play your piano, please?

The Manager Of The Hotel: Sure go right ahead dear.

The Manager of the hotel smiles at her and walks away. Haruka sits on the seat of the piano just looking at the piano for a second closed her eyes and started to play. STARISH and QUARTET NIGHTS makes their way to the lobby when they heard the piano being played. They looked and saw Haruka playing which isn't a surprise to them at all. They loved how she can play a song that has happiness to it. They also notice everyone in the lobby watching her. Because how protective they are over Haruka they walked over to her. After she was done Haruka hears clapping looks up and sees people looking at her. She waves at them with a sweat dripping over her head. After that everyone to go eat breakfast at the dining hall.

Syo: The food smells amazing here. I can't wait to eat.

Otoya: I hear you Syo. I never have seen so much food before like this.

(Next chapter coming very soon)