Remembering Kira

*Flashback*

It was the afternoon middle school was getting ready to be let out for the summer. Haruka and Kira was talking to each other like they always going home. They both decided to go into a noodle shop before going their separate way.

Kira: I can't believe you're moving to your grandma's Haruka. It's not going to be the same without you.

Haruka: I know but I'll feel more comfortable being away from the big city and plus it will be great to see my grandmother again. She was the one that taught me how to play the piano when I was really young.

Kira: You're very talented when you play the piano Haruka. It's a nice gift to have.

After the order their food they just spoke to each other wondering when they will see each other again. Since Haruka is moving to a very far place and going to a different school.

Haruka: I want to make people smile when they listen to my music. That's why I choose this Academy to help me achieve my dreams.

When Kira saw the paper that Haruka showed him he was shocked. He knew that was a tough school to get into. Haruka needed to pass the exam.

Kira: I hope you do well on your exam Haruka. I know you'll do well, you're such a hard worker when you want something Haruka.

Haruka smiles at her friend after hearing that. When they were done eating their noodles they both came to a corner talking a little bit longer.

Kira: When do you leave to move in with your grandmother Haruka?

Haruka: In 2 weeks Kira. We should do something together. So we can have a wondering memories together.

Kira: Sounds like a plan. Why don't we meet up by right here tomorrow?

Haruka: Sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow Kira.

(Kira's View)

They wave at each other goodbye they went their separate way to going home. Kira when he reached his house, he ran inside going to his bedroom. Kira takes out a song that Haruka and him used to listen together when they were a lot younger. He was hoping to make Haruka's last 2 weeks special. Next morning Kira gets ready to hang out with his best friend Haruka remembering to bring the song with him. He goes to the area that was Haruka's and Kira's meet up spot. Few minutes later he sees Haruka.

Haruka: I hope I didn't keep you waiting long Kira.

Kira: I was only waiting for a few minutes so you're good Haruka.

(Haruka and Kira View)

Kira and Haruka went to the park that was their favorite place in the city. It was a good time because the Sakura trees were blossoming today.

Haruka: This is a great day to make great memories Kira. The Sakura trees are so beautiful.

When Haruka was looking at the trees. Kira puts the song on Haruka turns smiling at her best friend as soon as she heard the song.

Kira: It's been a very long time since we heard this song together. I hope when you leave in 2 weeks Haruka you don't forget about me.

Haruka: We been best friends since we were in Elementary School Kira. There's no way I'll ever forget about you. Let make these 2 weeks the best Kira.

Haruka grabs Kira's hand taking him around the park singing the song that was playing. They went all over the city taking pictures of every little thing so they both can remember this day very well. 2 weeks passes by very fast. Haruka was getting the last box from her bedroom taking it to the moving truck. When she went outside she saw Kira by the front gate.

Kira: I can't believe 2 weeks flew by so fast.

Haruka: I know what you mean Kira.

Tears started to fall from Haruka knowing it's going to be a very long time until she saw her best friend. Kira walks up to Haruka hugging her.

Kira: There's no need to be sad. Remember you're about to go a Academy for your dreams being a song writer. I know there's someone out there waiting for your talents. Don't forget what you said. There's no way we'll forget about each other. You have a great time Haruka and say hello to your grandmother for me.

Haruka smiles at Kira knowing he was right her music was important to her and her health. Haruka gives Kira one last hug than gets into the car as her parents started to drive.

*Flashback ends*

Haruka had tears in her eyes couldn't believe that she forgot about her best friend Kira.

Haruka: I'm so sorry Kira, I actually did forget about you.

Kira: It's alright Haruka all that matters you know who I am now.

Haruka hugs Kira with that the guys Starish and Quartet Night were in shock knowing they may have another rival for Haruka's heart. Reiji out of all of them was the one most jealous breaking up the hug looking at Kira.

Reiji: It's great that you found your best friend Haru-chan but here is my question. How did you know Haru-chan would be at every location?

Kira looks at Reiji and just grins at him while he crosses his arms.

Kira: That's a very simple question but I don't have a reason to tell you anything.

Reiji just stood there in shock after that comment from Kira. Kira walks back to Haruka smiling at her.

Kira: Do you mind if we hand out tonight Haruka? We need to catch up it's been so long.

Haruka: I don't think I have any plans tonight. We'll be here for a while, so that's fine with me Kira.

Kira was so happy that Haruka said yes tells her the place and time to meet than walks away. Ran-Ran and Camus had their arms cross while staring at Haruka.

Ran-Ran: Don't you think it's bad to hang out with this stalker, Haruka?

Camus: Why does have to be tonight that you're going to hang with this fool, woman?

Haruka: I know Kira seems strange but he's not a bad person. Maybe Kira has to leave in the morning. Please let me hang with him tonight Senpai's?

Ran-Ran and Camus wanted to say no to Haruka but didn't want her to be sad.

Ran-Ran: Alright Haruka but you only have 2 hours with this stalker. I still don't trust him one bit.

Ai: Please be careful with this Kira person Haruka. You may know him but we don't no nothing about him.

Haruka: I'll be on time and be careful with Kira Senpai's. Thank you so much.

After Haruka runs back to the beach with Natsuki and Cecil. The rest of the guys just stood there looking at each other.

Ren: I don't know about you guys but I don't like the Little Lambs friend.

Masato: I feel the same way with you Jinguji.

Syo: All I got to say is. He better not harm Nanami.

Ran-Ran looks at Reiji seeing that he has evil eyes something he didn't think he'll ever see with Reiji. Ran-Ran walks up to him.

Ran-Ran: What's with the look Reiji?

Reiji looks at Ran-Ran with a serious look.

Reiji: Not going I don't trust Haru-chan's friend and I hate him with a passion. If he harms Haru-chan he's going to wish he haven't met me.

Reiji turns to Haruka looking at her playing in the water with Natsuki and Cecil. Closed his eyes for a second.

Reiji: What are we all doing over here? Let's go play in the water with the others.

He runs to the water with his bandmates looking at him for a second knowing they feel the same way with Haruka. No one better harm the girl they all care about.

(Next Chapter Coming Soon)