Baby Fever

Will started to tell Tina about the time Emma went baby fever last year. It was actually a funny story.

-Will's POV-

It was October of 2013 and Emma and I had been married for a little while... I was in the teacher's lounge with Sue and Beiste when Emma came running in with some news to share. She had just found out that her sister was having her 4th child and Emma showed us a sonogram picture.

-Emma's POV-

Yep. And inside I was kinda jealous because this was going to be her 4th baby and I had none. So when Will and I got home I told him that I wanted one, a baby. So, we ended up having a 45 minute conversation about the Pro's and Con's. For example, if we had enough money and if we should move to a real house instead of living in the apartment.

-Tina's POV-

So... you guys were really planning on having a baby? I remember October of last year and Mr. Schue wasn't that happy... he made us do sad songs for half of the month!

-Will's POV-

Yep. And I regret putting you guys through that... but it was because of what was happening with me and Emma. I was against having a child at the time because we were living in an apartment and Emma wanted to have one very badly... I felt for her because I wanted to have a baby with her, but I didn't think we were 100% ready. And that's when things got a little rocky for us.