Rocky Horror

-Will's POV-
Emma and I were in a huge fight over the baby situation. We ended up sleeping at different places so each of us could wrap our heads around the whole situation. And let me tell you something, I missed not having her around so much that I would stay up late at night staring outside my window imagining her beautiful face. Then I came to realization when the Rocky Horror special came on my TV and remembered how much she liked that movie. Anyways, I eventually came up with my own solution. The next morning I went to Figgins and told him that I would work tutoring and janitorial work so that I could get paid more money to hopefully get enough for our potential new house.

-Emma's POV-
And I had absolutely no idea he was doing this! I was staying at my sister's house helping out with the babies and then about a week later I went back to the apartment to talk with Will. I mentioned that we should probably wait a while until we get enough money to move into a house just like he said. And then, he brought me into the kitchen and on the table I saw a gigantic envelope filled so much I thought it was going to explode. And next to it, there were pictures of houses.

"What's all this?" Emma said picking up the pictures. Will grabbed the envelope and said "Inside of this envelope is 250,000 dollars. We can afford these houses here. Would you like to buy one and start our family?" He said smiling at her. Emma flung herself at him and landed in his arms. She cried and they stood there for hours imaging what their family would be like.