Teaser

Bhallas were waiting outside the court, neil was giving them assurance that he will save raman at any cost. Soon police van comes there in which raman is brought to court. Raman comes out of the van and looks at his family. Ishita comes running to him and hugs him raman caresses her hairs and says: be careful ishita. you are not suppose to run like this.

Ishita looks at raman.

Raman wipes her tears and says: you should have stayed at home. Maa he looks at his mother and says: maa you shouldn't have brought her here.

Ishita: I am alright. Ap meri fikar mat karo. Bus jaldi say wapis ajao humare pass.

Toshi jee: puttar. She was adamant. I tried a lot but she doesn't listen to me.

...

Raman was standing in the box while bhallas were tensely sitting there. Lady's lawyer was continuously accusing raman and says: my lord I have a proof. In raj hotel mr bhalla has booked room in the name of mr and mrs bhalla himself and I have a footage that how raman bhalla takes the advantage of his injury and ask my client maya to take him in room. Footage plays that how a lady is helping raman to take him in room but her face is not shown. Both raman and ishita were shocked looking at the screen.