My crazy mother...

Normal POV

Waking up in the morning never been this better in your entire life. You finally woke up with a smile on your face and felt pure energy running thru your veins as you walked down the sidewalk. Everything looks much brighter and lighter than ever, you felt peace. It's a feeling you have never felt since the death of your beloved cousin.

Marinette changed your view of the world, the love she gives you was the best feeling you ever had.

Smiling happily, you walked upstairs to your homeroom where Alya and Nino were chatting about something.

"Morning, guys!" You chipped with a big smile.

Alya raised her eyebrow and gave Nino a side glance, "well well well, you seem very happy today", you chuckled and sat down, "tell me, what happened?"

There is so much to tell but little to explain.

"Good morning, guys!" Marinette popped up.

You turn and blushed as your new girlfriend shyly walked towards you, "I-I uh w-wanted to give you cape-I mean! A c-cake!", let out a laugh, you wrapped your hand around her soft and small ones.

"You didn't have to Mari, I already have something sweet in life" you winked and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"OMG! YOU TWO ARE DATING?!" Alya and Nino yelled.

The two of you blushed and didn't notice the company they were sharing.

Alya grips her shirt and tearfully raises her fist to the air, "Look, Nino, our son has chosen our beloved Marinette!", you facepalm and nervously scratch your head, "Of course, man to man, you gotta treat her right" Nino scolded.

Marinette sigh and told them to calm down, the two whined but let it go. The teacher walked in and the four of you realized that Adrien wasn't here yet.

"I wonder where could he be?"

"He's probably modeling right now, you know how his father is"

"Maybe...."

*After school*

"Have fun lovebirds!" Alya waves

"Not to much fun" Nino smirked

You blushed and gave him a glare. Marinette shakes her head and grabbed your hand, "come on, let's go to my house".

The walk there was quite but peacefully. You never knew this place would give you a home and so much love.
Entering the Dupain-Cheng's bakery, Tom greeted you with a big squishy hug (which Marinette stopped before he squeezes you to death) and Sabina gave you a sweet motherly kiss on your cheek. You smiled sadly at that thought...

Mother...
What happened to you?
Why are you haunting my life?

"(y/n)? Are you okay?" Marinette asked, interrupting your thoughts.

Rubbing your forehead you gave them a shaky smile," I'm good, let's go upstairs", she gave you an unsure look before going up the stairs. The Dupain's remind us about dinner in about 1 hour.

Arriving at your girlfriend's pink room, you sat on the comfy pink chair and began thinking about the haunting past again.

"Hey, Don't think too much" Marinette whispered sweetly.

She kneeled in front of you and touched your cheek with so much love glittering in her bluebell eyes.

What did you do to deserve this?
Your heart can't handle this happiness at once. You became part of the Dupain-Cheng family and their daughter is your girlfriend. A beautiful, breathtaking, and caring girlfriend.

Smiling, you stood up and grabbed her waist, you twirled around while holding her up. Marinette squeals and wrapped her legs around your waist, "My thoughts are only filled with you Mari", she blushed.

Leaning your forehead against hers, you slowly lean into her lips.

*BOOM*

Pulling away, the two of you ran outside Mari's balcony and saw a woman with blood on her clothes,"(Y/N)!!" She shouted with pure anger.

"M-mother...?" You whispered.

To be continued!