part 1

2 years later

Rio,Brazil

Karan's POV

".......You motherfucker if you don't wake up in the next 3 seconds I swear I will dump this bucket on you."

God damnit. I could almost hear his nasty voice shouting even if I tried to block his voice so bad,it was too early for that shit and my fucking head hurt.

"Come on bro, get up already." And here came the kicks with his idiotic voice nagging the crap out of me.

"Just for fucks sake leave me the fuck alone you mofo." I shouted back, hopefully he'd go away. But in vain because the shaking because so bad I had to get up from my bed.

"What the fuck you overgrown man child! Even my wife never bothered me as much as you do?" It became normal for me after living with this fucktard for a year.

Well after everything happened and I left India luckily some of my friends helped me back on my feet and unfortunately this now sulking over grown man child Maxim Kryostos was one of them.

"Dude it's not done, today you are making us food and you wanted to sleep in." He was overdramatic as always even when we were in college and he never changed ever since.

"Bro you realize right we have maids ,you could have just told one of them or take your ugly ass to a cafe and not bother me!"

"But today's Andra's birthday so you actually have to treat me to a delicious meal. So I was just saving my money." Yeah right. As if I was invited to the party myself!

"If you want the free food you better go and ask Mia, coz as you can see they don't live with me!" I tried to joke around but it never hurt anyless ! I did love her.
Heck. I still love her.
That's the reason why I left everything and shifted 7 seas over. I would have never been able to control myself if I was still living in the same country or had some kind of contact with her.

I meant it when I said I was setting her free, I never kept any tabs on her. Never did I ever ask anyone about her. I just wished in my heart she was happy now,maybe she did move on it's been 2 years already. She's so beautiful, hopefully this time she's with someone who'd love her more than I did,and that's really impossible. I had to leave my daughter behind for her.

"Hey are you okay bro?" Maxim asked seriously! Maybe he realized I wasn't in the mood for jokes anymore. This special days are always hard, makes me realize again and again how truly alone I had become and they moved on without me.

But still I had some friends,who actually did care for me ,supported me when I didn't have a single penny left. For them I was grateful.

"Nah ,it's cool bro. She's growing up fast. I wonder if she looks like her mother all beautiful. Enough of this. Get the car. My treat".

He smirked. Oh he was back to his self. And really it's to early to talk about such shit.

My mobile blinked once, indicating it received a new message.

I smiled opening it. Today was a good day. Our shipment was ready to leave just on time. That seemed a little tough even yesterday.

Looking at the wallpaper I smiled. It was the selfie I took with my princess .

Happy birthday baby. Dadda loves you.

Feeling happy, I started for the washroom. It was time to start the day .

                             ~

Mumbai,India

Mia POV

I almost wanted to rip out my own hair out of frustration.

Everything was going perfectly but then at the end Andra decided to taste the cake before everyone and in the process knocked it over.

She kept crying looking at her favorite Barbie cake now sprawled on the floor. She could only take a few steps and she was already wreaking havoc.

"Baby shhh". I was tired after planning her perfect birthday and now bouncing her trying to stop her tears but she didn't stop. She only kept looking at the spoilt cake and kept pointing at that.

It was almost time for the guests and we didn't have a cake anymore. Wow .

No one said being a single mother was easy,but especially with a naughty kid like Andra. She's a curious kid , naughty and stubborn when she wants to be but she's a sweetheart.

"Relax Mia. It's fine let me call some bakeries and see . Don't take stress " . Like an angel out of nowhere Zee came and started calling places, but it's never easy to arrange for another cake that soon.

The bell rang .

Andra's friends from her playdate rushed inside with their happy mothers. It finally felt good talking with them. Andra started wiggling her body. She wanted to go down.

Happy that she's not sad anymore I set her down and she went to her friends.

It was a happy time, parents were all chatting in the living room with all these kids playing around the house. I was still thinking about the cake but then Zee came and nodded.

Finally. I sighed in relief. It was all going according to the plan .

When the new cake came,we all gathered around. Photos were clicked . Games were played . After a lot of fun it was time to cut the cake.

It was a happy day. But happiness doesn't stay for a long time.
I could hear people whisper and I did see their questioning gazes. They all wondered about her Dad.

But they didn't want to say about it in front of me.

I couldn't help ever if I tried so hard not to think about him,but he still kept making appreances in my thoughts. Even though he's all the way in Brazil. He never tried to contact me again. Ever.

That arrogant man. He really went away . But he made me miserable, I was guilty about separating him from his daughter. He deserved to be in her life. Even though he denied his rights, but I knew he did it for me .

With all his memories from time to time,when we were happy at least when I was still in the dark, life was good . I feel  good  looking at a happy Andra cake smeared all over her tiny face, life's good.

----------------------------

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!