My room

They came into the orphanage. Dumbldore left to call one of the women that worked there. He gave her a letter and said "Can you please give this to Arabella Figg?". The woman nodded and left. Dumbledore turned to Tina and said "Tina, mrs. Figg is a squib. She'll take care of you while you're here. Oh hi Arabella! How nice to see you again!". Mrs. Figg seemed nice. "Hi Albus! And you must be Tina Potter! I'm very happy that I have a chance to meet you! It's a big honour!" she said. "How about you show us Tina's room, Arabella?". She nodded. Tina, Dumbedore and mrs. Figg started walking. The closer they got to the room, the worse Dumbledore looked. They got to the room and Dumbledore looked like he's going to puke. "I'm sorry Albus but thet's the only room that's free in my part (A/N: The orphanage is split on parts and every part is guarded by one caretaker)." mrs. Figg said. Tina was really confused. She didn't understand why Dumbledore looked like that and why mrs. Figg apologised. Dumbledore said "Arabella, could you leave me and Tina for a moment so I can explain this to her?". Mrs. Figg nodded and left. Dumbledore and Tina entered the room and sat on the bed. Dumbledore said "In this very room was once a wizard. He's now very famous. I personally came and explained everything about Hogwarts to him. Can you guess what wizard it was?". "Voldemort." Tina said. "How did you know?" Dumbledore asked. "Well first, I know he lived in an orphange and that you told him all about magic, second, I can feel the evilness in the room and third, I can see his name engraved on the bed." Tina said. Dumbledore nodded. "Do you understand why I don't like you being in this room?". Tina nodded. "There could be evil things here, Tina. Spend as less time in this room as you can." Dumbledore said. Tina nodded. "Well, I have to go now." Dumbledore said and got up. Tina said goodbye and dropped a tear. Dumbledore turned towards Tina and disapparated.