Good news (finally)

Tina wanted to cry. She wanted to lie on her bed and just cry. But she knew she can't. She mustn't. She picked up her wand and the book Dumbledore have her. She put  her wand next to her and opened the book. She looked at the picture of her family. They were all so happy. She couldn't keep her tears inside anymore (she cries a little bit too much but what would you do if you were a eleven year old with those kind of problems?). She turned the next page. She looked at the picture where her mum and dad are dancing. They were having fun. She looked the right side of the book. Below the picture of the Order of the Phoenix were all their names. They all looked happy. Then Tina remembered that half of those people are dead now. She heard a knock on her door so she closed the book. She opened the door and saw mrs. Figg. "Can I come in?" mrs. Figg asked. Tina nodded. Mrs. Figg saw tears in Tina's eyes. "Are you okay?" she asked. Tina nodded. "It's time for dinner." mrs. Figg said. Her and Tina got up and headed towards the dining room. There were 5 tables. Each one was for one part of the orphanage. Every caretaker was sitting at the head of the table. Tina looked at the second table. That was her table. She and mrs. Figg headed towards it. Mrs. Figg sat on the head and Tina decited to go to a girl who seemed alone. She sat next to her and said "Hi. I'm Tina.". "I'm Laura." the girl said. They started chatting. When dinner was over they said bye to each other and headed to their rooms. Soon after Tina got to her room, mrs. Figg came. "I think it's time for bed." she said. Tina nodded. Mrs. Figg left. Tina tried to sleep but she couldn't. She thought about Fred, his kiss and the fact that he told her he liked her. She thought about Harry and her parents. She thought about Voldemort and that one day she and Harry will have to face him. Then she finally fell asleep.

The next morning she was woken up by a knock on her door. She got up, fixed her hair and opened it. She saw mrs. Figg. "Somebody's here to see you." she said and smiled. "Get dressed and come to my room.". Tina nodded. She did what mrs. Figg told her and saw Dumbledore. She was so happy! "Fred, George and Lee say hi." Dumbledore said and smiled. Tina dropped a tear. "So why are you here?" she asked. "I'm here because I have to tell you that you're going to Beauxbatons. It's a school just like Hogwarts but in France." Dumbledore said. "Please sit down so I can explain it to you.". Tina sat and Dumbledore started telling her about Beauxbatons.