The orphanage

"Take my hand." he added. Tina did what he said and suddenly she felt like she was turned into air. Soon, they landed in a street and Tina imediately felt sick. She almost puked but she tried to keep her food inside her. Dumbledore said "Lots of people puke the first time they apparate." and "Well, I feel like I did that already... Like when I was a baby...". Tina said "Oh, yeah, that's how I brought you to Hogwarts." Dumbledore remembered. Tina smiled. "Let's go." Dumbledore said. They headed towards the end of the street and turned left. They walked a little bit more and got to an orphanage. It was a big grey building which looked like somebody came and drew all happiness out of it. Tina headed towards the door but Dumbledore stopped her. He said "Here you go." and pulled out a wand from his pocket. He also pulled out some kind of a book. "I want you to have this." He said. "That's your new wand.". As soon as she touched it she felt so powerful. Like she could do anything. "But what's the other thing?" Tina asked. Dumbledore said "Open it.". She did. She saw a picture of her mum, dad, Harry and her together. She turned the page again. On the left side was a picture of her mum and dad smiling, kissing and dancing in front of a fountain and on the right side was a picture of a group of adults. "That's the Order of the Phoenix. We fought in the first wizarding war." he said and told me who everybody was from that picture. When he said "Those are mr. and mrs. Weasley." Tina remembered Fred. She imediately tucher her cheek. A tear fell down her cheek as she remembered his kiss. "I think it's time to get in." he said. Tina nodded and said "Can you just say hi ti Fred, George and Lee for me? And, when Harry comes to school say hi to him too.". Dumbledore said "Sure.". Tina opened the door and stepped in the building that's gonna be her home for the next few years.