8

"Is it broken?" I look into the eyes of the boy sitting next to me. He almost snorts.

"You'd know if it was broken" he pokes my numbed nose and I winceZ

"Don't be a jerk Jin- I'm still recovering" I sit back into the arm chair, his lips curve up. I look him up and down, he's in his pjs still. I feel a little bad for waking him up in the middle of the night, but he is the only one with any first aid training.

I then look to Hoseok who's eating a bowl of Jins cereal and nursing a can of beer.

"Who started it this time?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"He did, he provoked and I reciprocated" I shrug my shoulders. Without any words he stands up and strolls over to his bedroom, re-appearing with a tshirt.

"Put this on and give me that one, I'll have it cleaned by the morning- you can stay here tonight" he passes me the tshirt and takes his place next to Hoseok, his hand moving and taking the spoon out of his hand and scooping the cereal into his own mouth.

"Yes you can have some" Hoseok says turning his nose up at Jin.

"My house, my cereal" He responds, his mouth half full of Cheerios.

I stand up and look down st my shirt, it has really ruined. I pull it up  over my head and Hoseok laughs. My face turns dumb and Jin laughs.

"What now?" I pout slightly and Hoseok motions to my stomach between his childish laughs. I look down.

Okay, I'm a little pudgy.

"When was the last time you went to the gym?" Hoseok asks, finally stopping laughing. My face turns even dumber.

He's had to much to drink obviously.

"Yah- Hoseok don't be too mean- he's a very busy person" Jin hits his arm and I grumble.

"My tummy's adorable- it's my key feature" I wave his insults away and slip Jins oversized shirt on, it hanging just right on my skinny frame.

Hoseok lifts his tshirt confidently and reveals his defined abs. I'd be turned on if the man wearing them wasn't a complete goon.

"This is what it's supposed to look like" he smirks at me and I sit back down. Jin laughs and hits his stomach playfully.

"Is this what gets you all your ladies?" Jin states sarcastically, gaining a laugh from me. Hoseoks face drops and he shuffles away from Jin.

"Like Yoongis dough pit would get him any hook ups" he retorts. I give him a dirty look again.

"I think your both very dashing men" Jin extends his arm and squeezes Hoseoks cheek. I laugh at him and Jin snaps his head to me.

"Don't make me go over there and squish you too" he jumps himself and launches at me, giving me hardly any time to cover my nose before his fingers start pinching my cheeks.

"Fuck off Jin" I hit his head and he falls down, his legs crossing as he hits the floor.

"Your a piece of shit you know that" he mutters as he gets up and takes his place back to Hoseok. We both look at him.

His phone is clasped into his hands and his fingers type aggressively. I share a curious look with Jin before glancing back at Hoseok.

He's texting someone, who's he texting?

A laugh leaves his lips and brings my curiosity higher. He doesn't even notice the fact me and Jin are both looking at him with complete interest.

"Oh- Holy shit-Yoongi" he looks up and pauses, finally noticing our stares, "I was just talking to Jungkook" he finally continues and I roll my eyes.

Of course, Jungkook.

"He was just talking to Jimin- He wants to hang out with us"

My face turns form mildly interested to completely disgusted.

"Not Namjoon- Him, Taehyung and Jimin- Apparently they feel bad about that dick" he turns the phone around and shows me the message from Jungkook.

I burst into laughter.

"Your kidding?" I wipe a tear of joy from my eye, he shakes his head.

"Should we go?"

"Are you planning something without me? In my own house?" Jin exclaims. Hoseok giggles.
I look at Hoseok with a raised eyebrow, he returns the same questioning look.

"We should go?"