Chapter 5

Harry woke up to his alarm, groaning, he turned it off and checked the clock. 9:03am. He groaned again. He hated waking up but he loved his job. He was just a waiter, but he loved talking to people and making new friends with the customers. He pulled out his favorite pair of panties from the back of his dresser drawer. He wears them sometimes but not often. Today, he felt like prettying up for work. He loves the snug fit around his member and the way the silk fabric smooths over his plump arse.

Getting giddy, he chose the simple black pair with pink lace on the edge and a cute little bow on the front. He adjusted himself against the waistband then quickly pulled up his black jeans. He lazily threw on a white shirt and grabbed his apron on his way over to the bathroom.

As he was brushing his teeth with bubbles running down his chin, Louis texted him.

[Louis]
I'm boooooorrrreddddd

[Harry]
Don't you have work today?

[Louis]
No I'm off, now send a selfie I miss your cute face

[Harry]

[Harry]Hehe

[Harry]
Hehe

[Louis]
AWW THATS DO CURE

[Harry]
English pls

[Louis]
Im dorry I got rlly excited

[Harry]
Omg louis you need to put on auto correct

[Louis]
Never

[Harry]
Gotta go to work:)

[Louis]
Bye princess xx

Harry blushed at the nickname. He absolutely loved it. He finished up getting ready and tied his sneakers on and headed out to the bus stop.

The bus was a few minutes early but that was okay, that meant Harry could go in a little early and talk to the staff. Some of them don't Particularly like him because apparently "he's to good at his job", in other staffs words. So he only has a few friends there. Ed, who is another waiter. He's kind of Louis height with fluffy firey red hair and big glasses. Another is Lexie, she's one of those lower level cooks. She's a little older than Harry but not by much. She was very beautiful and maybe if harry wasn't super gay, he probably would have thought about dating her. But the thought of that made him grimace. Harry was a bottom and that's all he ever wanted to be.

He skipped through the doors, greeting everyone he passed with a hello and headed to the back to clock in. "Good morning Lucy." Harry greeted his boss with a wide grin. She was a nice old lady. She adored Harry for his kindness and lovable personality. Okay maybe she had a little thing for his curls too, but doesn't everyone? Harry can turn straight men gay by a glance. Harry pulled her into a hug, it wasn't awkward because he's been working for Lucy for years now. This restaurant is like his second home.

He clocked in and started cleaning up a few tables that were left from last nights rush, and soon enough he sat patiently waiting for customers to file in for their breakfast rush.

Nothing majorly special happened in the morning. At least nothing harry had remembered. 1:45pm rolled around and soon Niall was strutting into the restaurant with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey Princess." he walked up behind Harry and hugged him.

"Oh hi lo-" harry was about to greet him with eagerness until he turned around and saw Niall. His cheerful demeanor changed into a grumpy one. He only liked that nickname when it came from Louis.

"Niall" he cleared his throat.

"So what did you want? Whyd you come to me last night?" He ushered behind him and sat down at the table.

"What I couldn't come visit a friend?"

"Niall you left me 7 months ago with no reason why. You just up and left."

"I-I know I'm sorry. And there was a reason for that! But I'm back Harry. We can go back to how it was." Niall went to grab Harry's hand that was on the table. But harry flinched away and pulled his hand into his lap. "We can be like our old self" Niall smiled.

harry new what he was talking about. his mind was flooded with the memories that him and Niall had shared. the messy makeouts in the car, the 3am conversations in bed..the talk about a family.

him and niall were serious. everyone honestly thought they would be together forever. it was way before Harry discovered himself though. One day though, niall had left and took all his belongings with him. including harrys heart.

Harry looked down at his hands in his lap, not able to look at niall in the eye. "Harry i-i think we should try again."

"give it one more shot, im so sorry for everything i put you through and i wish i could take it all back." he continued

Harry thought about it. he really really did. Niall was the love of his life for more than 3 years and even the momths after he left. but then louis came to his mind. sweet, handsome and lovely louis. theyve only known each other a few weeks and only met twice but harry had a feeling about him.

"i-im sorry Niall, I cant. dont take this the wrong way because youre amazing but i dont think thats a good idea" harry whispered.

"just one more chance Harry, please"

"i cant im really really sorry" Harry said while rubbing his red eyes. he got up swiftly and ran into the back.

"harry are you okay?" Lucy asked, walking up to him and rubbing his back.

"can i please go home, i dont feel to good"

"of course harry, you have so many paid days off please use them."

"thank you lucy," harry said while turning away

"feel better love" she yelled.

"l-louis" harry stammered into the phone

"harry darling whats-" louis started but was interrupted with a hiccup.

"whats wrong? are you crying?" Harry bit into his hand to try and hide his sobs.

"t-talking to niall j-just brought up so m-many memories a-and i left early. i do-dont know what to d-do" he finished off with a quiet sob.

"oh baby. im on my way right now just stay still. are you at home?" louis asked, worried for the boy on the other side of the phone.

harry nodded but then he remembered louis couldnt see him.

"yes" harry whispered.

"okay baby im coming right now ill only be 5 minutes."

"c-can we stay on the phone until you get here?"

"of course darling of course."

the rest of the call consisted of louis checking in to make sure harry was okay. if only he could get there quicker and get his baby into his arms..wait his? yes. Harry was his and louis was okay with that.

an:
hopefully this is okay lol.
please vote and comment, it motivates me and means so much<3