Chapter 6

Louis got out of his car and sprinted up the steps to harrys flat.

the door wasnt locked and louis knew that wasnt a good sign but the second the door swung open hary was jumping up into his arms.

Louis grabbed his legs and wrapped them around his waist, putting one hand on the back of harrys head and the other one under his bum.

louis walked into the living room and sat with harry in his lap. louis lifted harrys head up and noticed how red and blotchy his face had become. "oh baby, what happened." louis whispered, swiping his thumb under harrys eyes.

harry shook his head and dropped it back into louis neck. louis decided to wait it out. he wouldnt be able to get much out of the boy anyways.

they sat there for 20 minutes in almost complete silence except for the little ragged breaths harry had and the few words louis whispered into harrys ear.

"im sorry" harry said. louis had to strain to hear it.

"why would you be sorry honey?"

"i ruined your day off."

"oh nonono you didnt its okay. if anything you made it better because i got to see you" louis looked down into harrys eyes.

"do you want to tell me what happened now?" harry sniffled and nodded his head slightly.

"um s-so basically niall is my ex." louis' mouth fell open but quickly shut it

"a-and he came by my work today wanting to talk to me and he...uh he wantedtogetbacktogether." harry rushed

"im sorry love i didn't quite get the last bit." louis said, tucking a strand of hair behind harrys ear.

harry looked down at his legs that were still wrapped around louis waist.

"he...wanted to get back together."

louis face slightly hardened and his grip on harrys hips tightened.

"but i said no because of all the things that happened a-and also something else." louis made a mental note to ask about what else happened but hes also curious about the second part.

his tight grip released a little and his thumbs starts rubbing harrys hip bones.

"whats the something else, hm?" louis whispered and bumped his nose with harrys.

harry blushed a little and looked down at louis lips.

was it a really a good time to be thinking about louis thin lips against his own plump ones? probably not but it clouded his mind.

Harry bumped louis nose back and gave a small smile. "i think you know what it is."

"i dont know if i do, maybe you should tell me." louis felt the need to whisper. it was like they were telling eachother secrets.

harrys hands went up to play with the little tendrils at the end of louis hair. he looked down at louis lips again while he bit his own. "um.." but harry was cut off with a pair of rough lips against his soft ones.

this feeling was like no other harry nor louis had ever felt. it felt right and perfect. they both really needed this. louis pulled back slightly with harrys bottom lip between his own but quickly went back in for some more. harrys lips were addicting.

harry knew he needed to pull back in order to breathe but he really didnt want to. eventually though, louis pulled back a millimeter and rested his forehead against harrys.

"wow" they both whispered... it was cliche, yes. they both knew that. but they also both knew this was the beginning of something that was hopefully good.

an:
sorry this one is so short!! i really wanted to end it with the kiss but i didnt know what else to add.