Boys

"Dude I can't even believe you talked us into doing this........do you realize at all where this is?" complained Jaden. He was the only one who had instantly recognized the building from a television advertisement. The boys had just arrived in a cab..... (this was at least three days from when the school actually began: when the girls had just arrived on the first day!)  and were staring up at the building which, from there looked like a castle. Of course there was always the idiotic one!.........

"Woah I can't believe it! We are going to work in a castle boys.........superior to mankind! Hehe.......so what do we get to do? Lounge in the gold room...make important appointments with the king? Do a few........"

"Shut up for once would you Brandon?"

"Yea i mean can't you make sense out of all that shit your head is very apparently filled with?" retorted Seth. "Besides this is no castle! Its.....its.........its well since Jaden apparently know he or I will tell you when we get inside. Now get your suitcases and lets go."

The boys trudged up the long stairway and finally reached the top. Brandon disappointedly noted how unlike a castle the building looked up close. It looked way too modern. They signed up at the front desk and made their way to their assigned dorm. Apparently Seth had arranged for all of them to be able to get one room together. Then Seth explained to the slow minded Brandon where they were and what they did at the school.

"So practically we have been pulled into the society where we are supposed to model in tight jeans and put on bras so we look like all the girls here....those so called super models? Right!!?!" complained Brandon. (no offense)

"Geez sometimes I think you're that stupid but then I realize you can be a pea brain too! Have you never heard of male models?" retorted Seth

"All the same I don't like the idea of having to come to a place like this for summer. Besides it actually has the name SCHOOL in it and that means having to go by all the rules and regulations right? I mean who...... which popular guys would spend their summer modeling with a few others next to the jumbo wumbo gigantuos group of girls. We won't even be noticed and besides that I am definitely not looking forward to have one of this strictly fashionable Paris fashionistas as a teacher. In the movies they always come out as the bad guys!" complained Jaden.

All in all let's just say that somehow Seth persuaded Jaden and Brandon into staying and just being normal and forgetting that they ever once bickered about being at the place.

Then Seth organized for them to go for a late lunch in the cafeteria since apparently they had just missed lunch and then they had to go straight off to their classes after that.

"Boy the food here tastes like burning rubber with a side of mayo!" exclaimed Brandon so loud that the chefs behind the counters looked highly disgusted and went on pretending not to hear what he had just exclaimed."

"Wow you really know how to talk loud when you don't need to ........man those chefs worked all day to prepare their mouthwatering chicken and now you insult it......what would you feel like if you were the cook!" scolded Jaden.

"I wouldn't feel like anything cause I know they'd be telling the truth..............In other words.......I CAN'T cook shit...........my food naturally tastes like cow dung even when I'm preparing ready made stuff and I just have to warm it. In my Mom's opinion anything to do with food I touch automatically tastes like cow dung!" Brandon touched Jaden's plate and he moved to the side pretending to find a large piece of cow dung in his plate: ( which was actually a piece of burnt potato) "Man look at this...........i can sue those chefs....we ain't Chinese.....why the hell would you put cow................."