Chapter 21

Five Years Later

	I stared at myself in the floor length mirror, amazed that this was happening

I stared at myself in the floor length mirror, amazed that this was happening. The wedding dress was beautiful, I made sure to find one that had a little bit of red in it, for Jason. I had just put the veil on, a simple vintage veil.

After Jason came back, I worked with him to have him be a hero again. It took awhile but because he cared about me, he worked for it. We ended up as partners, which I loved.

Jason and I also dated the whole time. He was an amazing boyfriend. He was really sweet and was the kind of guy that most of girls dreamed of. He did get pretty jealous if other guys came near me and hated it when I put myself in grave danger.

Dick kept rubbing in my face that he knew that we would be together in the end. Which is why I asked him to be my man of honor. Jason didn't like it too much but he understood.

When Jason asked me, it was so simple. We were up at our spot on the roof, just talking. He then brought up how amazing I was and how he doesn't know what he would do if I hadn't been there. He then popped out the ring, which was beautiful.

 He then popped out the ring, which was beautiful

"You look stunning." I turn away from the mirror and see Bruce standing there. I smile at him as he walks over to me.

"Thanks. I still can't believe that today is my wedding day." Bruce chuckles.

"Well, Jason is lucky to have you. When I first adopted you guys, I had a feeling that you two would end up together. When he died, I didn't know if you would ever move on. I'm glad it all worked out in the end." I hug Bruce, which he returns.

"I am too." He pulls back and extends his arm.

"Ready?" I smile and nod my head.

After the vows and the 'I dos', Jason and I were having our dance. I was so happy and couldn't seem to stop smiling. Jason also couldn't stop smiling which I always loved to see.

"Have I mention how beautiful you look?" I giggle and look up at him.

"You tell me that every day." He chuckles.

"That's because it's true." He leans down and pecks my lips. "Are you excited for the honeymoon?" I nod my head.

"I'm excited to go to California." He nods his head.

"Bruce isn't too bad of guy."

"Of course he isn't. He paid for our honeymoon, to spend two months traveling down the coast of California. I think that is pretty cool." He chuckles again.

"I agree. I have another surprise for you though." My eyes widen as I look up at him.

"What is it?"

"I found us a place." My eyes widen even bigger.

"Really?" He chuckles and nods his head.

"Right outside of Gotham. I figured you didn't want to be too far from Bruce but in a safer part of the city." My smile grows even bigger.

"I love this surprise!"

"I knew you would. When we come back, we will decorate it however you want." I lean up and kiss Jason.

"You are amazing."

"Not as amazing as you." He leans back down and kisses me, showing me how much he loves me. I was glad I had Jason back in my life, I loved being Night Shock and having him as my partner. I knew no matter what life through at us, we would get through it. Together.