133

I kissed him on the forehead.

"Get some rest now Taehyung-ssi. At least try to calm down"

His cheeks were rosy pink, his face paler than Yoongis normally was. His eyes were wet due to crying, and the tears reflected the light so it looked like his eyes were sparkling. He looked extremely sick.

But he was still beautiful.

Me and Jin left the room and carefully closed the door. Hoseok and Namjoon were still sitting on the floor, hugging eachother close. They looked calmer now tho. We went up to them and signalled them to come with us. They looked at eachother before standing up and following us to the sofa.

"Okay, we need to talk about what to do next" Jin said as we sad down, instantly leaning his head towards Namjoon.

"Can s-"

"But we can't do anything yet!" Hobi started.

"Yeah... We don't even know the whole story" Namjoon said, finishing Hobis sentence.

"What's go-"

"We need to atleast plan something! We can't just sit here and do nothing!" Jin explained, getting a bit frustrated.

"I don't un-"

"What more can we do..? We need to wait atleast a bit more. We can't leave to the hospital now. People will be there expecting us to come"

"What hosp-"

"I'm sorry Namjoon but I have to agree with Jin here-" I felt the annoyanse build up. Could they please let me talk for once?

"GUYS! Someone please explain to me what's going on!!?" I almost yelled out. My hyungs looked at me and sighed.

"Yeah you're right.. We're sorry Jimin." Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner. I sent of a smile to my leader.

"Actually none of us knows much about what's going on, only what's out on social media. Taehyung knows more, and that's why we can't get any more information about the matter until he calms down" Jin explained. I nodded, but I was still a bit confused.

"I understand. But what's going on? What's out on social media? What have I missed?" I asked onse again. This time, Hobi joined the conversation to explain.

"Suga hyung has been spotted at a local hospital here in Seoul. We don't know why he's there, he's not hurt, but something has obviously happened! This is our hyung Min Yoongi we're talking about." He said, tears welling out from the emotional boys eyes again. We all leaned closer and had a group hug, hoping it would calm everyone down.

I still didn't completely understand the situation, but atleast I could tell that this was not good.