59

Not spellchecked

-

"Hello! What's your-"

He instantly stopped when he laid his eyes on me. A big grin grew up on his face, and he immediately reached out and cupped my cheeks.

"-naaaaaawwww! You're a real cutie! Can I adopt you?"

I immediately started giggling before shaking my head.

"Your inner mom is showing Jin hyung. But Sure! Yes! Adopt me!"

He laughed before he grabbed the same poster Jimin had signed earlier and did so as well. When he was done, he turned his head up and looked into my eyes.

"But really. What's your name cutie?"

I gave him a big smile, making sure to show my bunny teeth which made him let out a soft 'awwwh'.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook! It's nice too meet you!"

"Aww that name is so cute! Namjoon-ah!"

I turned my head to my left, noticing both Namjoon and Taehyung looking at us. Namjoon was extremely confused while Tae sat there with a grin on his face, turning back to the fan in front of him after a while.

"What hyung?"

"Can we adopt him?" He said pointing at me. You could see the sparkles in his eyes, showing his affection and adoration.

Namjoon blushed, probably at the word 'we'. He quickly turned his face down towards the table before looking back at the fan in front of him as well. Jin pouted.

"Guess that's a no. I wa-"

"Next!"

"Awwh! I wanted to talk to you more!" Jins pout grew even bigger which made me giggle.

With that, it was time for me to move to the next in the line, Taehyung. I waved goodbye to Seokjin, which he gladly returned along with a smile.

My happiness couldn't be described.