when life turned upside down

Khushi's pov

No this can't be true .Arnavji can't do this to me.he just cant.i know .maybe I am at fault .but whatever I saw can't be false right !stop it khushi!maybe I am misunderstanding!not everything we see is right .he loves me a lot and here I am thinking this low of him.i should die !

AR

Sir .Are you sure ?said Aman.

"Do what you are here for .you have to discharge your duties right ?and your duty is to listen whatever I say and do whatever I tell you to do ".said Asr.

"Sir... mam really loves you a lot .maybe you are misunderstanding  her.maybe whatever you saw was false ."

"Don't you dare tell me what is wrong and right.i do know very well.now get lost and  call brozo"

"Why brozo sir ?"

"Cause I want him to murder someone".

"Oh .but whoo sir ?"Aman trembled.

"My wife .khushi Kumar Gupta .........Singh Raizada.."Asr said.

"Please don't do this Asr".aman cried.

Kya ho rahi hain yaha amanji?khushi said while smiling.

"Nothing sweetheart.he wanted a day off.but I refused"Asr said while hugging his wife khushi.

"Please mana mat karna arnavji"said khushi.

"Ok darling as your wish"asr smirked.

"Ok aman you have a day off cause my world wants you to go now ."

Asr:khushi
Khushi:ji .
Asr:why the hell are you blushing?I am just talking to you !
Khushi:wo hume aapse kuch kehna hain.
Asr:yeah?
Khushi:wo ...
Asr: tell me khushi.
Khushi:wo mein
Asr:now you are irritating me.
Khushi: ghar ja kar batau?
Asr:ok.(but you are not going back to my house again sweetheart)
Khushi:ab ghar chale?
Asr:NOOOO
Khushi:kkkkkk quuuu?.
Asr:cause I am taking you somewhere.
Khushi:lekin kahan?
Asr:you will see.

After 5 hours of driving
Khushi:arnavji hume to ghar chalna chahiye.naniji,di naraz honge.
Arnav:you really care?(in a mocking tone)
Khushi:matlab?
Asr:NOTHING

They enter to a big palace..

Ye to bohat sundar hain arnavji...khushi said .

Ye Maine tumhare liye banaya

Par q?

Cause you will be buried here.

Kkkyaaaaaaa?

Shocked?are you khushi kumari gupta?

Ye ab kya keh rehi hain?aap majak kar rehi ho hain na?

You know me very well darling.seriousness is me .

Arnavji please don't do this.why are you doing this?what have I done?

"Ops!you don't know?should I help you to remember?ok fine ."
.

He then dragged her to a big room .it was so dark but suddenly some pictures started to display there.

"Chalo ek film dekhte hain.tumhe to filme dekhne ki bohat shok hain na?"

Khushi was shocked to that.there was a video of her along with shaym.but only her part was visible.yes it's true .at the night of her sister's wedding when she was waiting for arnav shaym came there and he told her how much he love her .but she then told him to leave anjali  .surprisingly whatever shayam said wasnt in this video but only her part was there .so arnav misunderstood her for this!she found that hard to believe.

Finally she gathered courage and said"Arnavji whatever is in this video is true but i said that because.. suddenly a bullet  hit her in the chest .when she looked up she saw his husband was  not there .maybe he didnt love her at all.maybe whatever she saw in the morning was true.she fell unconscious. .
On the other hand when arnav went to attend an important call  he found khushi's phone ringing .so he took the phone.whatever he heard shocked him to death .preeto was on the call.she was asking khushi when she
Will tell arnav about her pregnancy and also about shyam's misbehavior towards her.that shyam had come that night before arnav and he had told her that he will kill anjali and thatswhy she said him to leave anjali .

Now he is repenting.he should have   asked her .no .he just misunderstood her .now it is high time to beg apologise .he will tell khushi that he married her to destroy her .he hated her for no reason .maybe khushi will never forgive him but he have to do this.....

Flashbacks

khushi came to him running  all she managed to say was "I love you arnavji".he thought she was lying cause he just saw her telling his brother in law to leave his sister. Not only that.he just didn't misunderstood her for this.that night shaym came to him with a voice recording.on that recording khushi was telling him that she can't leave without him and she wanted him to leave his sister at any cost .his world turned upside down when he went to the terrace he himself listened khushi saying shaym to leave him sister angrily .and now shaym is telling him to rescue him from khushi cause khushi said if he doesnt leave anjali she will commit suicide .that means his khushi loves someone else.that too his brother in law .but he still loves her.he hated himself for that.

She said that she loved him.but he didnt believe her. .he  then told her that he wanted to marry her .she immediately hugged him and accepted his proppsal.maybe  because he is a billionaire .he married her but after taking their family's permission.he pretended to care for her .day by day  he was slowly going far away from his mission .his mission to destroy khushi   . Everything was going smoothly except his hatred  for her .but one day he saw something which he never wanted to see.so he made a plan to kill khushi .he hired a killer to murder not one but twice.yes he hired brozo to kill khushi and after that brozo will shot him .but he changed his mind and took khushi to a palace which he brought for her when he realised he loved her but that was before he saw her with shyam . ..he changed his mind cause he cant kill her .he doesn't know why but he just cant .so he decided to expose her and took her to a palace .he decided to divorce khushi afterwards .but today he wants her to accept her faults.

But now he needs to go to his wife.when he entered there surprisingly khushi wasnt there .

This is all I managed to write today.i know all of these is really very strange but please stay tuned to know more.
😉😗
LOVE
Pinky♥️♥️