new sun or gone forever

Arshi's words are still ringing in my ear .should I forgive arnav now ?but how can I !he played with me !he mistrusted me !he has cheated on me !but .....i also have cheated on him....he is Arshi's father.he has the right to know about it .But I have lied to him. ..what if he didnt intend to kill arshi ?But what about that bullet shot !I am soooo confused !it's not like it's only him who has mistrusted !I also have mistrusted him !and that too by believing Shyam's words !how could I !shyam came to our room that morning when arnavji had already left for office .he told me that arnavji is also cheating on me with a model named Sasha and they are on the Terrence of AR .thatswhy I went to the office .when I reached there I saw sasha hugging a man and he was wearing a shirt which arnavji had worn that day .I felt like a big fool.immediately I ran away from there .But when I was running I heard arnavji shouting on amanji .if arnavji is there then who was on the Terrence ?then I realised shyam did all this .then I inordinately went to arnavji .he smiled at me and hugged me tight .then he said no to amanji .when I asked he said amanji wanted that day off and he won't allow that .but when I requested him to give him a day off,he didn't protest .then he said he wanted to take me somewhere .maybe shyam had made him understand that I am at fault ,I want to hurt anjali and thus he mistrusted me !yeah !it's possible !when I mistrusted him with a random model and that too by Shyam's words knowing he is a pervert how can he not believe shyam!!!if arnavji deserves punishment so am I !now it's done !I will go to my arnavji !

City hospital ,Mumbai

Doctor:Mr Raizada I recommend you to go California .Dr Seirra is there .she is the number one cancer specialist in the world .her 97% cases are successful .

Arnav:Thanks for your recommendation doctor.but no thanks.i am ok.

Doctor:how can you say that !you are not even agreeing for chemo therapy .how can we save you then !

Arnav:I don't want to live .

Doctor :but I am a doctor !I cant let that happen !

Arnav:when I am ok with this why can't you damnit?anyway i am going.

Doctor :but you have a therapy today .

Arnav :I need to go to office .so it can't happen today.

In car
Arnav's pov
Why aren't you understanding doctor that I don't wanna live !I have no one to live for !

Khushi's office
Malini:May I come in mam ?

Khushi:yes come in.

Malini :mam someone is here to meet you .

Khushi:ok send her in.

Malini :not her ,him.

Khushi:male ?

Malini:yeah

Khushi:ok send him.

Shyam:khushiji may I come in ?

Khushi:how dare you !what the hell are you doing here !just get lost .