far away

"You don't deserve me ,I am going away from your life .don't ever try to contact.let me be in peace."

Khushi has left this note .I found it when I went to that room after realising my faults .but my bad luck .she has gone away .far away .and I can't even find her .she wants peace .ok fine.i will give her peace.i will not look for her .but I need to suffer .my deeds are punishable .and I ,myself will punish me.

At hospital
"How's she now?"asked a man

.
"She's fine now and her baby is also safe .operation is successful .it didnt hit the baby."

"She is pregnent?"

"Wait.arent you her husband?"

"No ,I mean I am her brother."

"Where is her husband?"

"He ....he ....yeah..he is out of town now."

"Ok.but call him.she needs him ."

Asr's house

"Chote where is khushiji? She went to your office .right?"

"Yeah,di".

"Where is she now?"

"Don't ask me anything .its because of my deeds."

"What are you saying chote?"

"I am tired di.let me take rest".

"Chote..."
What the hell is happening ? Where is khushiji!what has happened to chote!I need to tell naniji .
Anjali said.

Next morning

When I opened my eyes the first person I wanna see was my arnavji but then I remembered I have lost him.he doesn't want me.maybe that's why he has shoot me.but why am I here.maybe arnavji still loves me thatswhy he has brought me here.but I can't stay here.i will go far away from here. But I will write a letter to him.but first I need to get out from here.

Suddenly a nurse entered khushi's cabin.not being able to find her she shouted .then the doctor came.
"What happened nurse naina?"
"Sir,patient khushi isn't here"
"What the hell are you saying?what will we say to her brother? Find her "!

Bhaiya will you give me your phone?I have to send a voice message to my husband.

Ok sister.

"Arnavji ......i know ....you don't wanna listen me......but still ......
I want to tell....you something.......i have never ever loved anyone this much like I love you.maybe you won't believe.me .but Its true.you wanted to get rid of me right?ok....fine.....i am setting you free now .i will never ever come in front of you ................(sound of crying)... ..
Arnavji. .........take.....medicines properly or else you will fall sick.i wanted to tell you something yesterday but I think I shouldn't tell you that now......anyway......be happy...........

Arnavji.....i really lo....ved you....it wasnt a drama..........ok. take care.........

This is it .so confusing right ?even I am confused tooo 😅.but keep your patience .a lot to come.

LOVE you guys.

Pinky😋😊😉😍😘♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️