repentance

Arnav'pov

Yes.it has been 5 years .5 year since i have killed my child  and khushi has left me .even she made me swear on my dead child that I won't contact her and I didn't .now I am a lifeless soul .I have nothing of my own .just nothing .I have lost everything .everything because of my bloody mistrust .how could I !how could I mistrust my world !my khushi !yes I love her .I loved her then ,I love her now and I will love her as long as I survive but that won't be a long one .Cause I have a feeling that maybe I will die .khushi has foundation of her own.she works for orphan children .and guess what .she named that orphanage "Arshi 's home ".she was right .I don't deserve happiness .even when di has come to about shyam she has trusted khushi!and look at me !I just played with her !all have left me .di,nani,mami,mama,nk ,akash even aman has resigned .I am now alone in my empire .I have no one who will think about me .even akash has left AR .He is starting a new business.he is opening sweet shops .He will work their with khushi's father .He lives with them  .even di ,nani,mami,mama,akash,payel ,Khushi and her family live in khushi's house in lucknow .do you know what do I do now ?I wake up and repent and then have a sleepless night and again  repent .I have decided to go to lucknow to see khushi once .Cause doctor has told me that I don't have much time .Yes .you heard me right .I have brain cancer .I have like 6 months to live .But do I deserve happiness before I die ?maybe not .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will suffer alone .But before that I will make sure khushi will get 50% of my property ,di 30% ,akash 20%.and akash will be the new CEO of AR after I die .

Khushi:Arshi !come here !I am getting late baby !mumma has to go to office on time .

Arshi:no mumma .please don't go office today

Khushi:baby you know it's urgent.

Akash :khushi you really don't need to come today .Arshi wants to stay with you .stay with her .I will manage everything .

At night

thus the prince paid his price for deceiving princess and my story ends here .now sleep Arshi .you have to go to school tomorrow.
Arshi:mumma

Khushi:Yes dear.

Arshi:can I ask you something ?

Khushi:yes dear of course .

Arshi:don't you think that the princess should have forgiven the prince ?

Khushi:why do you think so my  princess?

Arshi:then it will be a happy ending na !
Khushi:happy endings arent always meant to be my dear .

Arshi :meant to be mumma if you give the chance to .

Khushi:it's so late .sleep now .

Hey guys .here it is .do you think it's high time for khushi to forgive arnav or not ?let me know 😚
LOVE
Pinky 💞💟💙💝💘💘💗💗