Prologue

(Edited version)

A scream rattled through the village as a girl was being grabbed from her parents and dragged out of her own home.

People turned and stared, some of the mothers and fellow women of the village already knowing how the girl feels, wanting to help in someway, but they know they were powerless, only able to watch from their porches and through their windows.

The terrified girl struggles against the strong men's hold on her as he drags her to their carriages that would carry her and the two other young girls to their new homes.

The girl's mother was struggling against her husband's arms, crying and screaming at the soldiers, not wanting her daughter to be taken away from her so early, tears running down her face.

The girls father having more sense then her mother, holding his feelings back the best he could so that he could try to contain and protect his mate.

The men threw the already crying young girl into the back of their carriage, along with another, the last girl putting up a fight as she bit and scratched at the soldier who was trying to take her, but with no luck of escape as two other soldiers came and secured her in chains, pushing her into the back of the carriage cell as well, quickly closing the doors and locking them in as the girls picked themselves up and went to get their last glances at their families, friends, and homes.

The girl saw her mother look away, crying into her fathers chest, along with the other girl's families crying in sorrow and loss as if they were witnessing their daughters own deaths as their carriage drove them away to their own new life in hell.