Chapter. 1 The Trip

(Edited)-September 26, 2020

3rd POV

Hannah and the two other girls have been riding for about 3 Days now, barely any food or water, given buckets to use the restroom in. They headed towards the palace that is only the rest of the current day away, which made them all anxious. All the other girls that have been picked up from other villages spending the same time on their own path towards the palace that was located in the middle of the country.

Every village is at least three or three and a half days away from the palace before the villages start appearing in random places all over the country.
The first king didn't want the villages to be too close so that in case he needed to grow his own palace over the years-or if the next Kings needed to, they had plenty of room to.

The girls were laying together, heads against shoulders, arms around knees, they were cold, hungry, and thirsty. The guards have only stopped at night to rest themselves, and to drink or eat, while the three girls either watched, or payed no attention.

While the guards drove, they left one of the guards with the girls, to make sure they didn't do anything that could get them in trouble, or to beat them if they did.
Hannah hasn't gotten in trouble yet, neither has Violet, only Jessica has gotten in trouble so far, having stolen some bread from the guards for them to eat.

They had beaten her in front of Hannah and Violets eyes, forcing them to watch or they would be next. Neither of the girls were strong enough to help, even if they weren't already being held by the other 2 guards.

At the palace, they would be forced to see other girls beaten, or possibly worse. That's what the guard that beat Jessica had told them, making sure to put fear into the young girl's minds.

Even after the beating, Jessica had asked, "why are you taking us away from our homes..?" As if she didn't already know.

The man who watched them didn't beat her though, he just told her the truth, "to shape y'all women into what the king wants, and what other royal men want, for y'all to be able to be worthy and more disciplined for their pleasure than you all are, especially the stubborn ones, they shape them into good girls that don't talk, or even flinch, to make y'all do only what you're told," the man looked to be in his early 30s, but you could never tell with shifted werewolves. He had black, short hair, and a long beard that started above his lips. His nose had a little bump on the bridge, his lips were pale, but hidden by his beard and mustache. His brown eyes had sparks of yellow in them. His tan skin looked like he worked in the sun all day, and the pale scars on his arms and face made him even more intimidating.

"For if they say to do something, say...get them water or food, maybe even cook, and even the possibility of ordering y'all to pleasure them. That female must be 'trained' to do so, no matter what, no exception or hesitation unless you have a mate. If you ain't got a mate, you gotta comply," he started telling them about how they had to obey to different things as the carriage kept going.

"I'll give y'all little lady's a few hints, don't talk, don't make eye contact, and do as they say, you'll be just fine if you comply, the worst your gonna get is a beaten, raped, wolfbane, or silver chains," he said,"but of course you ain't gonna get wolfbane or silver chains for a while now, just accept that you're lucky." he was sitting in front of them, watching them as they watched him.

He seemed to be the nice one, he wasn't the one that had beaten Jessica, and didn't seem to have wanted to watch either when they had. He had only held onto Hannah loosely while it all happened. "Here," he said, handing them all his jug of water that was practically full, "wouldn't be good for y'all do get dehydrated or nothin I suppose".