Chapter. 4 new accessories

Edited-January 4, 20201(happy new year!)

Hannah's POV

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm not ready for it, or my shift.

It's been about two days since we saw the King, and it's been rather boring. But I get even more nervous as the days pass, to shift, to meet my wolf, the pain, and what is to happen after...

We are in the showers now. All of us. The guards watching us, probably enjoying it with their perverted minds. Well..maybe I saw a  few look away..

I'm in the back, trying to stay as far away from the guards as possible, not wanting them to have the chance to see what was private.

We were in a large room that looks to be raining from the ceilings, no windows and no walls, besides the door to leave and the wall that surrounds us, so I'd guess that we were under ground.

I wasn't too dirty, since we've only been here for 3-4 days, but I felt disgusting.. this castle already making me feel like I have committed every sin imaginable.

Whenever the water turns off, they make us change into a white dress that was tight. Too tight..  it had sleeves, but the dress's length wasn't even to my mid thigh. In the back it had see through fabric that showed my bra underneath, refusing to take it off like the other females.

Then I was wearing white pumps, which I had a hard time walking in, never have even been in heels. Using Jessica for support.

I tried my best to pull the dress down further, but it wasn't possible. As for my hair, well I guess we were supposed to leave it wet?

The main guard yelled, "to your rooms, if we catch any of you not where you belong, I will personally give you a beat, GO," he yelled, opening the doors and watching as we all skittered out like bags being revealed to sunlight.

About everyone was running, with me in the very back because of these darned heels, and while we were heading back to the room, I noticed that only me and my girls were wearing white dresses, and the others were wearing black or red, showing more skin than even mine was.

Once we all were in our rooms, the other girls started doing each others hair, getting hair dryers and brushes from under the bunks in buckets that I hadn't noticed before.

I went to the bunk we slept in last night and reached underneath, pulling out a similar bucket.

I looked at Jessica, who was very happy, sense she loved clothing.

"Gimme gimme," she said, causing me to obey, handing her the box of her favorite things in the world.

She told me to sit in front of her while Violet took care of the new girl, who's name we later on found out was "Mia".

Once Violet and Jessica were done, we switched, me and Mia taking control of the materials, I'm which I figured to just do a fish tail to the side for Jessica once she was dry, making her even more beautiful once I was done.

Violet's hair was dried and straightened, her saying she didn't want much done, and Mia having her natural hair blow dried, her saying she liked her huge hair, "it makes me feel fierce, even when I can't be" she said, in which I agreed, "your natural crazy hair looks beautiful on you."

I place the hair materials back in the box and shove them under the bed, sitting back on the bed, "I'm gonna fall in these heels," I groaned, moving my left foot around to check out the 6 inch pumps.

"Me too, why do we have to where such high ones?" Violet asked, looking at hers then ours, which were all identical.

Jessica shrugged, "we might not like them, but they apparently do..I mean..we do look amazing in them" Jessica smirks at us, "hot even." She looks back down at her heels and dress and smiles brighter, before her smile drops and she sighs.