Chapter. 3 The Big Bad Wolf

Edited-November 1, 2020

Hannah's POV

The king was wearing a blood red button down shirt with brown pants, the red shirt loose and half tucked. His sleeves were ripped off on his shirt so that it showed his big muscles and compass tattoo on his shoulder.

He looked threatening, but that's not what made me want to shake in terror, it was the power radiating off of him. Even though he looked just like any other man, he had more power then any werewolf I've ever been around.

He slowly looked at us with a bored look, "I thought I said to clean them before bringing their filthy bodies into my thrown room," he said, his accent rich and husky. He sneered at the man who had brought us to the throne room, waiting for a response.

"I told him to bring them quickly before your meeting, your majesty.." said another skinny man that was at a desk in the corner, me suspecting he being the king's messenger. The king nodded and looked back at us, his stare cold, and that's when I realized a woman standing beside him. She was dressed like a Queen, but the power radiating off of her was like a low rank, making me realized that if she was the Queen, she has not been claimed or mated yet by the King.

She was looking down, and not at us, wearing a white dress that was long enough to drag behind her, 2 slits to show both her legs up to her thighs, the fabric went between her legs, her torso had designs on it, but it was also see through in some areas. The dress being held up by a necklace around her neck.

The king did a hand gesture, that looked like he was doing a slight wave. That hand gesture seemed to have made the man who brought us here quickly grt out of his daze and snap at us to move the line so that the king could see us all.

We did as such, hurrying and trying not to trip as we did so.

The king inspected us from where he was, before standing and coming towards us, going to the end of the line that I wasn't on.

He started going down the row, looking at each girl carefully, seeming to have a comment for every little thing, his words making vile rise in my throat. He kept going down the row before stopping on the girl who had came in just last night.

He looked her up and down, but she didn't meet his gaze. She was trying very hard to stand still and not fall, even though she got good rest, she was still a bit weak.

The king grabbed her jaw roughly, making her look up at him, moving her head left, and right, before he let his eyes go down her body with no shame.

Then he did something unbelievable, he started ripping her clothes off, and it surprised almost everyone in the room besides the guards.

She tried stopping him, while trying to cover what he had ripped at the same time.

He dragged her back to his throne, throwing her on it, getting between her legs and placing his big hand around her throat, squeezing.

He growled, "do not resist, if you do, you will get worse then just humiliation," he waited for her to stop squirming. And when she finally did, he let go of her throat, giving her back her air.

She coughed a little, breathing in deeply.

He grabbed her arm and stood her up, continuing to tear what was left off, while she closed her eyes tight, probably wishing this was a just a nightmare and that she would wake up back where she had came from.

When he got every last fabric off, including her under garments, he looked her over, even crouching and moving her limbs to get better looks.

By then I was mad, no, more then mad, I was fuming, I wanted to tear him apart, but I knew I couldn't, so I stood my ground, glaring daggers at his back. Wanting to throw him off her and cover her with my own body.

I looked at the girl, and noticed that she was so skinny that her bones were starting to show, and bruises were painted all over her pale skin.

Once he was done, he pushed her back down to join us, which Violet immediately tried to hand her some of her own cloths to cover up with.

The king continued, inspecting Violet now, who the man that brought us in had torn her away from the girl and made her stand individually a few steps ahead.

"Whatever you just did, don't do it again, or I'll strip you of your clothing as well," he said, before continuing his inspection, "there's an innocent look to you, looking a bit tasty too," he said, smirking at his dirty joke.

She gave him a disgusted look, which he returned with a cocky smile.

Jessica was beside me, they had changed our order a bit when we had turned our line to face the throne for the king.

He groaned once he looked at her, but she didn't even meet his eyes, "you look delicious! Beautiful skin, sexy body, and a pretty face," he said, biting his lip.

He let his hands run down her body, from her waist, to her hips, before reaching behind and groping her butt.

She didn't flinch, looking at his chest as his hands went up her back, then he went around and placed his hands on her breast, "too bad your about flat," he said with disappointment.

Then he came to me, the smirk not leaving, "damn we got some sexy girls in this group.." he mumbled, his eyes looking me up and down, which I returned with a glare.

"Mmmmm, you don't like me do you," he asked, leaning in, "you won't for long, just wait till you shift, I promise I'll make you love me.." he whispered, chuckling, "in my bed,"

I sneered at him, he was disgusting.

"Oh Gods above, I have an idea! Why not me, and you two," he said, pointing at me and Jessica, "have a threesome, oh wouldn't that be fun," he said to the man who brought us in, lust in his eyes.

The man licked his lips in agreement.

"Mkay, bring them back once they all shift," he chuckled, turning and going to his throne, sitting down and watching us walk out of the throne room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King above, Queen/ queen's dress below
1,121 Words
November 20, 2018

King above, Queen/ queen's dress below1,121 WordsNovember 20, 2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading <3