1

how did this happen?it was just fine until now

"are you sure you don't have work?" i cried out as sangwoo dragged me into a club."come on, we finally see each other and you don't want to hang out?i'm hurt" i smiled "i didnt mean it like that-" i was cut off by the sound of music.it was way too loud.i covered my ears as i followed sangwoo.he pulls me and pushes me into a bathroom before closing the door.he locks the door and leans on it."it is louder then normally" he sighs before laughing.i chuckled "well we can go to your place then my home is messy right now"  he grabs me and pulls me close."why don't we stay here~" i sigh trying to act like i'm into his flirts."you are such a player.come on sang" i walk to the door and unlocked it.

"why must you play with my heart?" i shook my head with a smile on my face"i don't have it your heart" my mask faded away for a bit.he looks surprise but it was removed when he saw my smile."now come on sang. i have to catch on on my show!" i pouted."you mean those Japanese cartoons?" i nod my head "come on, i don't want to miss my kaneki-kun~" i whined pulling o his arm. "ok then, about bout i order some food-" "pizza!" "pizza it is" he chuckles

timeskip

i held sangwoo's arm as we walked to his house.it was a bit chilly thankfully he didn't mind me holding his arm.but after running into those officers got him all quiet.they said something about his cousin in his house, sangwoo looked confused but of course we had to rush to his house."it's cold" i muttered " i told you to grab your jacket" i frowned "it was hot when you picked me up!" he chuckles."well i don't mind being your heater" he walks to his gate and opens it, letting me in."ladies first" i looked at him " such a kind gentleman" i say in a fancy voice as my hand was on my chest.

he unlocked the door and enters but his face goes in this crazed look."stay here" he mumbles before running up the stairs. the sounds of shattering and banging made me jump a bit.he runs back down the stairs before running down then runs to the kitchen grabbing his bat.he runs past his closet, he looks at it before running inside. hearing echoy bangs and clash and screams made me slowly walk towards it.

i enter inside the cloest, peaking inside with the contuine screams not stopping. looking inside, seeing a extra dark room made me question.i take a step down and looked in, seeing a naked women chained to a post made me a bit giddy for some reason.hearing a loud bang then silence."what the hell" i tried to say but nothing came out. my eyes landed on sangwoo , he let out a sad laugh. "oh why" his voice made me take a step down.he suddenly turns around "why didn't you listen?" my eyes widen.

he runs to me, before i can move he grabs my arm and pulls me down to the basement, he shoves me to the ground, and i was knocked out.