4

i open my eyes to see me sleeping on top of sangwoo, i push myself up right away.slowly i got off of him and sat next to him.seeing a mess in his room i push myself to my knees but my arm was grabbed and pulled me back to the warm body of his."where do you think your going?" i look at him, i felt warm in my face, i just shook my head."i was getting cold" i mutters shoving his head in my chest.i blushed harder, no idea what to do.

i rubbed the sponge over the dirty dishes before washing it all down with water.i twirled around and sangwoo was gone.how can i forget? he said he was going to be in the basement all day.i pushed myself to the table.i grab pikachu who sat in a chair next to me, where i left it.i grab it before holding it, the sound of screams coming from the basement. it brought shivers down my spine, but at the same time a giddy feeling.

timeskip

i dragged my finger over the table, making shapes and all sorts.i sigh before resting my head on the table.hearing footsteps coming up, i sat up, staring down the hall. i wanted to see sangwoo covered in blood or something.instead, he was carrying a guy with water dripping from the guy's underwear. nevermind it is pee. i rolled to the kitchen's doorway and watched as they both went in the bathroom. hearing the voice of sangwoo and the sound of the shower water running and the cries of the other guy.sangwoo comes out of the bathroom and looks down at me, he pats my head before playing with my hair ."my favorite one"he mumbles kissing my forehead.he walks back into the bathroom.

soon they both come out, the guy looks at me as sangwoo walks somewhere.he looks down at his feet mumbling something about whore.i watched as he looked down the hall, i knew he wanted to escape as well.but sangwoo reappeared behind him "retard" he says making the guy flinch."are you stupid, you could have crawled out, right y/n?" i nod my head.i started feeling tired when sangwoo started talking about don't cross the line thing or i slice you neck up.

i watched as sangwoo dragged the guy into the kitchen "this is y/n, y/n this is bum. he will be the mom" i looked at them both."y/n can't speak for a bit.but she is really nice" he plops bum into a spinny chair as well."right y/n?" i nod my head before looking at the guy.his expression looked mean before he held out his hand."nice to meet you" i took the shake before pulling away my hand away quickly."don't worry your my favorite" sangwoo whispered in my ear.

i look at him and smiled."alright lets get cooking"