5

"y/n try speaking again but don't push it too much" i nod my head.taking a sip of water i opened my mouth and the words "it hurts but i can speak more" came out.but since i am still healing, my voice cracks at times and the volume is really soft, maybe hard to hear."good job y/n" sangwoo kissed my forehead "right bum!" bum just nodded his head but i knew he was mad.if a stranger like him, who is obsessed with sangwoo, did all of this just to be with him, i am sure he wanted the attention.but hah! i am the one with the healing voice!

sangwoo turned to bum "right bum?!" his voice was scarier.i am guessing since bum didn't talk sangwoo took it as a 'i don't care'. i stuck my tongue out and flipped my middle finger up.this creepy 24/25-year-old guy in love with a 21-year-old guy, crazy.

"yes" bum says softly with his eyes narrowed "are you glaring at my princess?!" sangwoo stood up from me and stomped over to bum."remember i'll kill you anything, anywhere so don't push it" sangwoo says lowly.he turns back to me with a big smile plastered on his face "since you are able to speak again, can you walk?" he reaches down to my waist as i grab his shoulders.he slowly lifted me from the ground, to my feet.i grabbed his shirt and stood, i flinch from the pain of my foot, i lift it up and stood on one foot."one foot is fine, the other will take a bit longer to heal" he sits me on a chair.  "my dear y/n, I'm sorry for this" he kisses my hand."it is alright"i smiled lightly kissing his forehead.seeing bum glare at me, i looked at him before pushing sangwoo to my chest. i creepy smile crept on my face as his went a bit pale.

i let sangwoo go "you remind me of my mom, when she rests my head on her chest and her damp soft hands caressing my cheek" he grabs my hand and rubs it on his cheek.i smiled again

timeskip.

i sat in a chair next to sangwoo.bum made stew, but for some reason sangwoo is telling bum to eat first.shurgging it off i lift my spoon and sipped on the warm liquid.i hummed "it is really good" i whispered.suddenly sangwoo look at me with horror in his eyes.bum looked panicked but at the same time, he looked like he was watching me die.

"what?" i nervously whispered.feeling dizzy and a bothered stomach, i stood still.but feeling something burning up my thoart, i got off the chair, forgeting about the broken foot.i fell to the ground, scrapping my chin and cheek.i covered my mouth but the puke leaked from my fingers, to the ground.panicking ran in my vein, thinking sangwoo would beat me like he does to bum.i wanted to roll up in a ball, but more puke escaped my mouth. "y/n!" sangwoo cries out before going next to me.feeling him pat my back as i puked.i felt the fear leave but still stayed, making me puke a bit more."s-sorry" i whispered "it's alright, let it all out" he coos.

"i'll get you warm water then you can go to bed" i nod my head "tomorrow i'll let you decide what to eat for breakfast."