Introduction

Hello beautiful people!

If you are here that means one of two things.

1. you're a fan of my fanfiction, Mr. Bieber and want to see the story in a new perspective!

orrrrrr 

2. you're a fan of Instagram stories and wanted to read a new one! -- 

-- I do advise that if you haven't read the book, that you do. Just because you'll understand the story and what's going on A LOT better. 

For those who have read the book, this is a fun way to see the story in a new light! I'm really excited to create this for you and I'm hoping you all enjoy it just as much as the original story.

Before I post the first chapter, I'd like to point out a couple things.

1. I chose celebrities that have a few different factors. These are those factors:

               - Based on appearance. Who looks like the character the best?

                - Who can I find that has enough pictures with the other characters?

                - Who has photos that I can use for the story line? 

2. I do NOT chose random celebrities. I chose them by the things above. 

3. this is NOT a normal story. It is a story that coincides with a book I have previously written. It is recommended that you read the book as you read this or before for that matter.

I'm now going to give you the list of characters so you know who each character is played by. 

Elianna Clark : Selena Gomez (I know this is controversial but she has the most photos with Justin & looks as the character is imagined and described.)

Justin Bieber : Justin Bieber

Bentley Clark : David Henry (this is Elianna's older brothers if you don't know lol)

Aileen Peterson : Ashley Benson

Adrianne Allen : Vanessa Hudgens

Aiden Dixon : Tyler Blackburn (Aileen's Boyfriend)

Gunner Hayes : Austin Butler (Adrianne's Boyfriend)

Ryan Butler : Ryan Butler

Chaz Somers : Chaz Somers

Caitlin Beadles : Caitlin Beadles 

 Lastly, I want to thank everyone who plans to read this or has read the book. I'm so happy so many people like the story and never expected for it to become this popular. 

the first chapter will be up soon! AKA the first "post" :D

much much love,

shan:)