CHAPTER 2:[Gym Or Bar?]

A/N

Sorry po to saw the picture in the prologue,wala po kasing load nun yung wifi namin i searching to some picture of my character,and please,don't compare my story to the other because i make this story of mine.

Thank you..enjoy reading

*****
KIM OEL JAVIER

I woke up in the early in the morning,yep i already full charge right now,my dog was awake too!agad naman akong bumaba and what a surprise my brother's bestfriend are here,Yuan Loo the Half Chinese friend of my brother.

"Good Morning Kim"tsk!ang aga aga mga mukha mo ang nakikita ko,so?what is he doing here by the way?

"What are you doing here?"i aks him,agadnaman syang umayos ng upo and he get the fork but i stop her.

"Makikikain lang naman eh"what the hell!my House is not a restaurant!

"Diba may bahay ka?!and i know that your house was full of maid,so i ask again YUAN LOO!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"i asked again but now is irritable tone and i use his whole name,i saw his face giggled,so?effective?

"Im here to fetch you"he said,the hell!i hate it!

"I don't want"i said,they want me to pissed me out ah?!

"No!come with me Oel"he said again and now he pulled me,i can't release to him,he is was full of fource beside me tsk!

Agad naman nya akong pinasok sa kotse nya but i remember hindi pa pala ako nakapagpalit,yeah!im wearing a black pants and white shirt,nice it!i don't want this,agad naman nyang pinaharurut ang kotse nya,hindi pa nya hiningi ang pahintulot ko na sumama sa kanya at agad agad nya akong sinakay sa kotse nya?i have my own car Yuan,i HAVE MY OWN CAR!,

"Hey!"

"What?!"i asked irritably,they want to pissed me!i hate it!

"Are mad at me?"he asked,yes!im damn mad at you!

"Yes!"

"Yes,finally i got you"what?what is he saying?

"Got?what?!"i askes but he still smiling,he look like crazy man,tsk!

Hindi na sya umimik,like tsk!he look like eng eng,you know that?engot?!yeah!that is Yuan,i can't imagine na may makakasama pa akong engot to my whole life,akala ko si..ugh!nevermind,they always making me smile kahit na pasaway sila,oh!no!ako lang pala ang pasaway saamin.so?is that a big deal to being a naughty woman?!

Nabalik lang ako sa realidad ng biglang bumaba si Yuan sa kotse nya,ugh!this guy he kidnapped me in my mansion and hindi pa ako nakakakain and now he left me?!my godness!

"Hey!bumaba kana dyan"the hell!i have my name and that i Kim Oel and not "HEY"ano ako aso na ibinibugaw?!tsk!

I mentally rolled my eyes on him at agad namang bumaba sa kotse nya,agad namang nanlaki ang mata ko ng mabasa ko ang pangalan ng kung ano man,god i can't imagine it!

"The hell!YUAN!!"i shout!but he didn't shook his head?the hell!!

KINGWOOD BAR?!what the hell is wromg with that guy?!wala ba syang kaalam alam na bawal ako sa mga alak?!dammit!!

"You better look at your way nerd"i shook my head!the hell!what is he doing here?

"YUAN!!"i shout again,and this time i get some people attention on me,nice oel!nice try!tsk!

"Stop shouting at my name,i know na ang gwapo ng pangalan ko kaya dapat hindi na pinagsisigawan"he said,masyado atang mahangin ngayon,nilakasan ba nila ang aircon dito?