chapter 1

she looks back to her past and smiles. she walks to the door and leaves she doesn't leave anything saying where she is going. shes going away again another past she made disappear. the house caught fire as she walked away she whispered to herself "it's better this was it always will be." 

---------------- Jump backward 2 weeks -----------------------

"Hi my name is Debora I'm your new foster daughter it's so nice to meet you."                             Debora wears blue skinny jeans and a black crop top with her red cover heels. she looks at her new mom she is very underdressed with a grey spaghetti strapped grey shirt with blue and white shorts and black flip-flops.  " I hope to get along with my new siblings" Debora looked at the 3 other children they were all girls great 4 girls in one house this will be fun. all of them don't dress like her at least she won't worry about them stealing her clothes.  she unpacks  her clothes and her new foster sisters run into her room "Debora Debora where did you come from what school did you go to????" Debora just glared at her new sisters and replied coldly "Get out I don't like anyone of yall and I never will" she whispered  " you will be gone soon anyways 13 more days till this past is gone" the sisters just looked at her "Ok then we will make this a living hell for you and what did you just say!" "Nothing, Nothing just saying I wish yall didn't barge in like that and I want to be friends it's just I got a temper and its a bad one." the sisters look at her with an ugly face "Ok well we will give you a month to make it up to us" Debora looks at them with a huge smile"Ok but it will only take 2 weeks"