3

Minho

Jisung left the House and I felt my heart break.
Why was I such an asshole?
I should have never done that.
I made my way to Jiho's House and knocked on the door.
He opened the door and when he saw me, he wanted to lean in and kiss me. I leaned back though and he looked at me confused.
"What's up?" he asked me with a curious expression.
I entered his House and sat down on the couch.

"Jiho Hyung i think we should really end things. You know I have a boyfriend and-" I stopped. Silence.

"Well..... to be honest I'm not really sure if...... if he is still my boyfriend.... but whatever, we should end things. It was a horrible idea." I ended my sentence and he looked at me, as if he was going to punch a hole into the wall.

I gulped and he tried to calm himself.
When he was a bit calmed, he sat beside me and looked at me, sad.

"But why?"
"Hyung I told you. It was a bad idea. I cheated on him. I hurt him. I never meant to hurt him. I love him. I really do. And now he is gone."
"Yeah but if he is gone then we can live together."
"Hyung you don't understand. I love him. I'm very sorry to say that, but I only love him. I'm sorry."
He got out his phone and I furrowed my eyebrows.
"What does he have what I don't have?"
"Oh c'mon. Are you really trying to play this game?"
"Minho."
"Fine. He- he has these cheeks, they always puff out when he eats. He has these eyes, with this wonderful sparkle inside. They always light up when he is happy.
His laugh makes my heart flutter.
The way he teases me is adorable.
I- i just love him."
Jiho smiles slightly and I could see that he understood.
"He has my heart." I added.

Now Jiho's smile grew bigger and he pressed a button on his phone.
Then he turned it off and stood up, pulling me with him.
"Okay Minho-ah. I tell you what you do now okay? You go to Jisung and tryna explain everything to him. But be serious.
Just tell him everything and show him that you really mean it."

He hugged me and I did so too, running out of his house and going to Felix's apartment.