Thunder And Lightning Part 2

*part 2 of Thunder And Lightning because a lot of people were saying I should me this a book, but i think I will post parts updating this story! and just a little heads up all of the other one shots and I did are in a different cannon then this one unless stated otherwise so yeah, Enjoy!*

Sammy stirred awake slowly, and lifted his head up slightly. he could see with is blurry, sleepy vision what there was a dark mass below him and it seemed to have its arms wrapped around his waist. 'oh lord,' Sammy thought 'how did I find myself here?'
Sammy tried to set up but the grip sound him becoming tighter "nooooo....". Sammy froze, he knew how's voice that was. his vision cleared and he almost screamed, Below him still half asleep was his lord. Sammy panicked eternally, does he stay there, does he run, does he try to sleep again, all these thoughts and more rushed at 100 miles an hour but these thoughts were interrupted by Bendy shifting.
Bendy grumbled and lifted his head a little but stoped moving after seeing Sammy. "oh....sorry Prophet," Bendy's smile grew. "You must not remember last night?"
Sammy nodded fighting the urge to scream. Bendy let out a low chuckle, moving one his is large clawed hand to rest on Sammy's shoulder "no need to worry, my dear Prophet"
Sammy stayed quiet, but he started to feel more comfortable. "if you d-don't mind me asking, how d-did I get here?" Sammy asked quietly, lowering his head to avoid looking at The Ink Demon.
The Horned Demons smile grew, and he rubbed Sammy's shoulder "there was a thunder storm last night," Bendy paused, taking in Sammy reaction "I came to check on you, and you were scared"
his last words sounded worried, but caring. Sammy looked up, amazed the Ink Demon was worried about him. Sammy had to speak "n-not that i'm not grateful My Lord, but I could of handle it..." he said slowly.
Bendy thought for a second but shook his head "you could hardly breathe, let alone help your self". Sammy did not argue, but simply nodded. the Ink man gave a small sigh before resting his head "ok...".
Bendy smiled, his tail gently wrapped around Sammy's leg. Sammy flinched but untented quickly and started to drift but into sleep. "thank you My Lord" Bendy nodded and fell asleep himself.